Lol, I went to the apple store today

Status
Not open for further replies.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
6 vs 6 plus means choices. There may come a day when folks may want to flip back to the smaller iPhone. The 6 is still a good upgrade new design and Apple pay. The roundness is a good one handed fit.

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
That or the fact that you returned something that YOU ruined vs it not being a manufacturer defect.

Yea.... Its not like you paid for it tho. I managed to get what i want as i always do. :angel::kiss: and ill do it again if i have to.

Bye felicia

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Yea.... Its not like you paid for it tho. I managed to get what i want as i always do. :angel::kiss: and ill do it again if i have to.

Bye felicia

And we wonder why there’s a spirit of entitlement, and a total lack of morals and conscience.

Just get what you want any way you can and screw anyone that objects or raises a concern.

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I order a leather case from Best Buy and it came with some very minor scuffs on the back. I am keeping it, now I won't feel as bad when I scuff it, which is inevitable because it is made out of real leather. I bet I could exchange it at the Apple store no questions asked (because that is how they roll), but that is not worth my time or effort. I guess my purchase offset this guy returning his case HE ruined. Take responsibility for your actions. Holy be-jeebus losing faith in humanity...

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I still think the 5s is a perfect size, butI would be able to deal with the 6 when/if I come around to getting one. The 6+ is way too big for me. It's a cool device, but the size isn't needed or wanted to me. But everyone has their own opinion, and that just fine.

As far as apple's customer service...it is second to none. Unfortunately, it is so good that many take advantage of it. At the end of the day, that is a decision you have to live with and if you are fine with it, then more power to you.

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I order a leather case from Best Buy and it came with some very minor scuffs on the back. I am keeping it, now I won't feel as bad when I scuff it, which is inevitable because it is made out of real leather. I bet I could exchange it at the Apple store no questions asked (because that is how they roll), but that is not worth my time or effort. I guess my purchase offset this guy returning his case HE ruined. Take responsibility for your actions. Holy be-jeebus losing faith in humanity...

well, what do you want me to say felicia. I'm sorry? lol because I'm never sorry for anything i do. the guy clearly liked me and i took advantage of it. just had to flirt and thats it. its not like it was the first time tho.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
well, what do you want me to say felicia. I'm sorry? lol because I'm never sorry for anything i do. the guy clearly liked me and i took advantage of it. just had to flirt and thats it. its not like it was the first time tho.

Your dumb "Felicia" comment isn't insulting nor is it clever. It's stupid. As you continue to post the more it seems like it's a poor attempt at trolling.

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site

So I am supposed to take offense to being called a "Felicia" a girls name. But you just said you flirted with a male Apple Store employee to get your way. Uhhh what?

You are a terrible person. I don't know what else you want me to say...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW