- iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
iphone 6 plus with the latest IOS 8 software I am having Pictures Issues
I loaded my pictures from my PC using ITUNES . However I need help understanding the following
How can I delete individual pictures using my phone ?
Is there a way to move some of the pictures to individual folder to help organize my pictures ?
I am looking to do this with out having to plug in to ITUNES
- 10-09-2014, 06:42 PM #2iMore Pro
- 522 Posts
Re: iphone 6 plus with the latest IOS 8 software I am having Pictures Issues
If I understand correctly, you wish to have albums? If you go to the picture app and go to albums, you can create folders for your photos. You can also in the main "Photos' section click "select" on the upper right and select the photos you want deleted and the delete button should show on the lower right hand side.
- 10-09-2014, 08:17 PM #3
- By djr12 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 14Last Post: 10-11-2014, 01:04 PM
- By luvcycle in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 10-10-2014, 08:45 AM
- By Tanya De la Morena in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2014, 08:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2014, 07:03 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2014, 03:51 PM