Another #bendgate, only this time it's not on an iDevice ...

falconeight

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
The geek tech community has gone far too low for me.

I think it's completely ridiculous myself but since it's been "" per se like always it's such a BIG deal ... Well yes you dummy ... Let me sit on my iPad and see if it bends next SMH ... STUPID

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
We've been knowing all the big phones will bend with enough pressure. Any phone will. A Buick Riviera will bend. I know that because I have seen one wrapped around a tree. I've seen a penny bent double. All things bend with enough pressure. Well...Maybe not diamonds. :D

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

terreos

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Somehow I don't think this is gonna take much attention off the iPhone. But, deep down I'm happy it's a Samsung phone that bends.

BlazingGold

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Sure, maybe the iPhone does bend easier.....However, Samsung was the one taking jabs at Apple with their ads showing bent iPhones, etc. Just as Apple COULD have made the phone a bit sturdier, Samsung SHOULD have made the Note 4 sturdier, considering that they did jump in with the media and attack Apple. But, I am also on the side saying "just don't bend it !". Things will bend and break, whether it is a pencil, a piece of silverware, cars, windows, and houses! Point is.....If there is not an outside force to initiate this bending, it won't happen

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Guys you aren't gonna believe this... When I kicked the door of my truck the darn aluminum bent right in on me.... What non sense.... I'm going to make a video showing how horrible dodge makes their vehicles because of this and post it to YouTube.

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Guys you aren't gonna believe this... When I kicked the door of my truck the darn aluminum bent right in on me.... What non sense.... I'm going to make a video showing how horrible dodge makes their vehicles because of this and post it to YouTube.

Haha, Good one!

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Meanwhile, Unbox Therapy shows yet another Note surviving its bend tests...one side reports one test case and another reports something else...I can't help but think both reports are just as legitimate...

At the end of the day though, the story does nothing but stir angst...

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I can almost guarantee that my iPhone 6 plus won't be bent for the duration of my ownership of it. That's all that matters.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk