What a rookie move

Iamthat_dude

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
So, I waited on line, overnight and after many hours, finally had my Iphone 6, 64 gig, silver and was absolutely happy, then, it happened. You guessed it, I saw a dude in the coffee shop with the 6 plus. Talked to him for a bit about it and he was just gitty over the size, screen, etc, etc. Suddenly I started to rethink my purchase of the 6. Did i make mistake? How could this be? Went back to the apple store and after an hour of comparisons between the two, I decided I had to have the plus. So I returned my 6 but now I am iphone less because trying to find a Iphone 6 plus for T-Mobile, 64 gig in silver is like trying to find a unicorn mounted by Sasquatch and Sasquatch is holding a leprechaun with a pot of friggan gold!!! Where can I find an iphone 6 plus??? :mad::mad::mad:

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
So, I waited on line, overnight and after many hours, finally had my Iphone 6, 64 gig, silver and was absolutely happy, then, it happened. You guessed it, I saw a dude in the coffee shop with the 6 plus. Talked to him for a bit about it and he was just gitty over the size, screen, etc, etc. Suddenly I started to rethink my purchase of the 6. Did i make mistake? How could this be? Went back to the apple store and after an hour of comparisons between the two, I decided I had to have the plus. So I returned my 6 but now I am iphone less because trying to find a Iphone 6 plus for T-Mobile, 64 gig in silver is like trying to find a unicorn mounted by Sasquatch and Sasquatch is holding a leprechaun with a pot of friggan gold!!! Where can I find an iphone 6 plus??? :mad::mad::mad:
Good luck. Plenty of us have been waiting for weeks for our pluses. Best of luck.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hey, I hope you find one. I'm in the exact same boat. I waited in line on release day, stayed up all night for preorders; got two 6's and went to the Apple Store to look at a 6+ and knew right then I should've followed my first mind. So far it's not in store at T-Mobile, anywhere. Back order for 6 weeks. I've been using my 5s since Thursday when I made my returns. I'm impatiently rocking back & forth like a crazy person.

Iamthat_dude

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Hey, I hope you find one. I'm in the exact same boat. I waited in line on release day, stayed up all night for preorders; got two 6's and went to the Apple Store to look at a 6+ and knew right then I should've followed my first mind. So far it's not in store at T-Mobile, anywhere. Back order for 6 weeks. I've been using my 5s since Thursday when I made my returns. I'm impatiently rocking back & forth like a crazy person.

lol, yeah T-mobile has got it bad, back ordered for up to 8 weeks and it doesn't look like the apple store is getting any in for T-Mobile as well. I should not have dismissed the 6 plus so easily when i saw it, now I regret that I did. All the apple stores in the DC/MD area have nothing.

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Check the Apple store's inventory online at night. Sometimes, the 6 Plus will pop up at the Montgomery County stores, though I do check more often for the AT&T version than I do for the T-Mobile version. Good luck!

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Same thing here. Returned my 6 but got a 16GB Plus just to see if the size would suit me, it does. I'm waiting for the 64GB to pop up and then return this one.

Iamthat_dude

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Check the Apple store's inventory online at night. Sometimes, the 6 Plus will pop up at the Montgomery County stores, though I do check more often for the AT&T version than I do for the T-Mobile version. Good luck!

That would be awesome as I live in MO county, what time should I check?

AugustVance

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Swappa is a good replacement to look. I just bought my brand new iPhone 6 plus 128gb for 900. I know its a little much but I couldn't wait 4-6 weeks for mine when I ordered 3 days after launch. So when I finally get mine in the mail, I will sell it to recoup the costs.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
lol, yeah T-mobile has got it bad, back ordered for up to 8 weeks and it doesn't look like the apple store is getting any in for T-Mobile as well. I should not have dismissed the 6 plus so easily when i saw it, now I regret that I did. All the apple stores in the DC/MD area have nothing.

The problem is that people who aren't T-Mobile customers are buying the plus at full retail price (since its unlocked) and sending them to other countries for profit. That leaves us in a hole.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
For clarification: which Montgomery County? I ask because there are literally several in the States. I myself am going for the 128gb White 6+.

planoman

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
The problem is that people who aren't T-Mobile customers are buying the plus at full retail price (since its unlocked) and sending them to other countries for profit. That leaves us in a hole.

Nice idea! I preorded and have the unlocked 6+. I wonder how much they are going for. Using my moto x more.

Posted via my Moto X 2

Iamthat_dude

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, your right in that respect. I will just keep checking nightly and roll the dice.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, man. Verizon says end of the month for mine. So I will wait until December so I can just walk in and get it. I know I may have to wait in-line but I will then have it.

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
For clarification: which Montgomery County? I ask because there are literally several in the States. I myself am going for the 128gb White 6+.

It was Montgomery County, Maryland. I was responding to a poster who had already indicated that he was in the DC/MD area.

terreos

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Now you know go big or go home. Luckily I went with a 128gb 6 plus so there isn't any room for disappointment on my end. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal