Want your emoji button back in landscape mode like it used to be before on your previous iPhone ???

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I've recently discovered a little trick, I have HATED that Apple moved the emoji/keyboard selector to the left bottom edge of the screen in landscape mode, so I decided to download swiftkey (free keyboard) and I'm not promoting swiftkey BUT I did learn that now while in my iOS keyboard and landscape my first bottom 3 keys on the left are 1. the globe, 2. the 123 key and 3. emoji smiley next the spacebar where I like it (and it's familiar lol) !

I hope this little trick i learned helps anyone else out who have felt like me in landscape mode... You can probably can just add another keyboard in settings and the same thing will happen, but I thought I'd share...

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I've recently discovered a little trick, I have HATED that Apple moved the emoji/keyboard selector to the left bottom edge of the screen in landscape mode, so I decided to download swiftkey (free keyboard) and I'm not promoting swiftkey BUT I did learn that now while in my iOS keyboard and landscape my first bottom 3 keys on the left are 1. the globe, 2. the 123 key and 3. emoji smiley next the spacebar where I like it (and it's familiar lol) !

I hope this little trick i learned helps anyone else out who have felt like me in landscape mode... You can probably can just add another keyboard in settings and the same thing will happen, but I thought I'd share...

Thanks for sharing! I'm loving the swiftkey keyboard....

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for sharing! I'm loving the swiftkey keyboard....

I ended up just adding another English keyboard since I'm just using the stock iOS one anyways but that trick is cool ... I hope there's an option in 8.1 to set where the emoji button actually is in landscape lol hey I can dream 😉

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73