iPhone 6 Plus at the gym

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
This was my first day at the gym with the 6 Plus and it was really hard to do some exercises with it in my pocket as its too big. I like to listen to music, so I have it all the time. How do you guys manage its size? An armband/holster? Bluetooth headphones?

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I really wanted the plus, awesome device. But I work out a lot and that was the deal breaker for me carrying it at the gym.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Got the plus, I still have my trusty iPod touch 5th Gen... once the  watch comes out I can just bluetooth from that like I previously did ... so for me that's a non issue (plus I get my workout done faster not looking at my iPhone have to time texting and fb'ing or whatever, although I catch myself looking in my iPod and there's no wifi there lol)

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Got the plus, I still have my trusty iPod touch 5th Gen... once the  watch comes out I can just bluetooth from that like I previously did ... so for me that's a non issue (plus I get my workout done faster not looking at my iPhone have to time texting and fb'ing or whatever, although I catch myself looking in my iPod and there's no wifi there lol)

I have an iPod Classic, but I keep all my music on Rdio, so that's a problem. I have my 5S and will probably use that if I don't work this out.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
How small are your guys' pockets that it feels that big?

I wear basketball shorts when I work out and those tend to have deep pockets.

Kevin Webb2

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
My concern will be it falling out of deep workout pockets when I am moving around. I can't tell you how many times I am on a seated chest machine or similar and hear my phone hit the ground. I had this problem with my Note 2. My solution was an iPod nano and leaving my phone in the locker. I can be out of contact for an hour.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Try a Spibelt. You'll need the large one for the Plus, but it'll keep it nice and secure around your waist. I use a Spibelt when I run with my 6 or when I'm at the gym and am wearing shorts/pants with no pockets.

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
It is quite large for that :(
I need to invest in some wireless beats.... But sometimes my shorts have no pockets and I don't have an arm band, is still manage to get a good workout tho

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW