Are you guys babying your iPhone 6 Plus?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I have to say that I always take care of my stuff. But with that said, I use my devices - including my iPhone 6 Plus. I don’t necessarily coddle it, but I have it in a case, and treat it with care. It’s not a delicate device, but that doesn’t mean that it can withstand abuse.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
The only additional habit I've found myself doing that I never did with the other devices is not driving with it in my pocket...and not because of the infamous "bend gate", but really because it's just not comfortable in my pocket while driving because it's a big phone...no two ways about it.

Agreed. Even in my front pocket, it's not too comfortable. Most of my jackets have a chest pocket so I have found that to be best.

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I have a huge rugged case so babying it isn't necessary most times. I've dropped it a couple of times in the case. When I do take it out the case its only to admire its design and of course I baby it. I'm super paranoid to drop it even on carpet.

martinlmnt

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
A little bit yes, though I'm not scared to use it. It's more if I'm putting it down on a surface I'll lay it down gently but that's about it.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
I'm back to "regular" use and it's holding up just fine. Now that I've adapted to the size I'm very happy with the 6+.

Stefano_B

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Not anymore. I have it in a Tech21 case now. And my UAG case should be here pretty soon. When it was naked, absolutely.

How's the tech21 as far as thickness goes? (Meaning one handed width of phone - if that makes sense) love that case. Had it on my 5s, which added a nice solid feel.

Phil12299

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Just got mine yesterday so yeah I'm treating it like its fine china. I know it's rediculous. I'm ready for the newness to dwindle some actually

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I have a Tech 21 tactical case in mine and it is the best case I have ever owned.

Sent from my 128 GB, Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Stefano_B

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I have a Tech 21 tactical case in mine and it is the best case I have ever owned.

Sent from my 128 GB, Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback.. Others on here are too cool to reply to questions it seems like. I had it on my 5s and really liked it. I'll have to check it out then. Right now I'm rockin a bodyglove and Spigen Neo Hydrid. Thanks again!

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback.. Others on here are too cool to reply to questions it seems like. I had it on my 5s and really liked it. I'll have to check it out then. Right now I'm rockin a bodyglove and Spigen Neo Hydrid. Thanks again!

id think it adds more bulk ... im so used to the apple leather case that anything thicker like that won't work for me.

Biggs91276

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Ya I'm babying mine. Got it fully protected and jus installed my iloome screen protector and back protector so it's secure to the max! Lol

F0REVERY0UNG-

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I honestly was babying it for maybe the first week.
I've since come to realize that it's a phone, and a phone is a phone, it's just a phone. lol
If I ding it up, oh well, I'll get another one next year.
If I damage it beyond repair, I have insurance, i'll pay a small fee to get it replaced.
Either way I'll survive. lol
I used to be freakishly protective, but it's not that serious anymore, I just want to enjoy the phone without worrying.

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I am babying it. A lot. I always take it out of my pocket if I am going to be sitting, like when I drive. And I sit it on my desk all day at work, rather than keeping it in my pocket like I did with my 5.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I was, kind of. Just because it was tall and the all aluminum back made the phone slippery to hold. Now that I got one of the leather cases I'm good now

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner