- iMore Intermediate
- 212 Posts
Can't see my battery usage
I am really happy with my 6 Plus battery life, but I was wondering how long is it lasting. I went to the Battery Usage on the settings app and it was showing normally, but then it goes back to - and says it will show once the phone is fully charged. It's not the first time, so it's always like this.
What I don't get it that I could see it like 20 mins ago and I can't anymore.
Has anyone experienced anything like this?
- 10-06-2014, 01:54 PM #2
Re: Can't see my battery usage
i would completely drain the battery to 0 ,and let the phone turnoff, then let it charge to 100 percent, and it should start showing your battery percentage, happened to my friends iPhone5 , and hats what she did
- 10-06-2014, 02:04 PM #3
- 10-06-2014, 04:28 PM #5
- 10-06-2014, 08:39 PM #6
- 10-06-2014, 08:44 PM #7
- By Bill Houlis in forum iPhone 6Replies: 34Last Post: 10-11-2014, 08:10 PM
- By geekymcfly in forum iTunesReplies: 5Last Post: 10-06-2014, 02:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2014, 01:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2014, 09:38 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2014, 08:49 AM