** FaceBook BLACKOUT on the iPhone 6 Plus!!!

anon(279851)

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
What is going on with FaceBook blacking out when loading on the iPhone 6 Plus? There is also the occasional issue of it going black when clicking on pages within the app. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I just noticed this I few moments ago. Must be something going on with Facebook. Don't remember seeing it over the last few days. Maybe we are soon to relieve a update to the app.

BlazingGold

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I've actually had this happen since purchasing the iPhone 6 plus on September 19th. Other users have as well. It's a software issue that they'll resolve once the update comes out I'm sure

BlazingGold

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
You mean... the Facebook app isn't working correctly? *gasp* That NEVER happens! lmmfao

Facebook is starting to make me feel as if it doesn't love me anymore. Maybe I should share more of my info with it and give it rights to my finances so that it'll be nicer in the future? They say they will only use my financial information to gather data that can make me more productive and successful :)

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Facebook is starting to make me feel as if it doesn't love me anymore. Maybe I should share more of my info with it and give it rights to my finances so that it'll be nicer in the future? They say they will only use my financial information to gather data that can make me more productive and successful :)

Soon Facebook will monitor your health too!

Honestly Facebook just needs to rewrite their app. It feels like I am on Android again. It is the only app that force closes and takes an incredible amount of time just to load. I would also like to have a chronological timeline, is that so much to ask?

BlazingGold

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Soon Facebook will monitor your health too!

Honestly Facebook just needs to rewrite their app. It feels like I am on Android again. It is the only app that force closes and takes an incredible amount of time just to load. I would also like to have a chronological timeline, is that so much to ask?

Yep I want the chronological timeline as well! You probably know this already, but you can load it for a single session by clicking on "more", and "most recent". But one the app is reloaded, it goes back to its other method. Anyway, why question Facebook? They know more about us than we do ourselves

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
What is going on with FaceBook blacking out when loading on the iPhone 6 Plus? There is also the occasional issue of it going black when clicking on pages within the app. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

ZOMG. "!!!" marks make it extra serious. As with other apps, they need to update for iOS 8, the iPhone 6/6+ or both. It still works.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I have same thing but also spring board crash couple times non fb related doing different things and I have a annoying sound issue when playing videos .. I keep my phone on vibrate if I play s video pre iOS 8 I had sound now I have sound for 2 sec then it stops I have to flip my vibrate switch then restart the video to get sound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2