Mophie charging cases for the 6 and 6 Plus

iamdjpaul

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
For those business travelers like my self. Why get the Mophie case and not and external charger to keep in your travel bag. I stopped using the Mophie case a year ago. I use a mycharge with has a lightning and s micro connector that you can use to charge your device. I like this method better as I am not walking around with a bulk case all day.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I'll be getting one if they make them. Can always use extra battery life.

I plan on getting a case as well for backup, travel or even Disney days. The battery is great on the 6+ but the flip side of that is that I noticed that it takes a while to charge back up so the external pack wouldn't work for me when out and about. So I guess I'd use the mophie case battery up first and then switch cases when the mophie is depleted.

Hmmm - I wonder if external battery packs with micro usbs can be used to charge empty mophie cases, lol. ;)

MaikJay

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm a fan of Mophie but I'll be getting some type of external battery pack for my 6plus. Unless they come up with something new and innovating for the 6plus that keeps it the same size.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm a fan of Mophie but I'll be getting some type of external battery pack for my 6plus. Unless they come up with something new and innovating for the 6plus that keeps it the same size.

I have had Mophie cases on my iPhones prior to the iPhone 6 Plus. I won’t be getting one, even if Mophie does release one - mainly due to the size issue. However, I carry one of these in my "go" bag.

View attachment 68134
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AANQLRI...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2364415

nat750

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
My reason for giving up my iPhone 6 and taking a 'Chance' with the 6 Plus was mostly down to battery. I figured whats the point of getting the iPhone 6 then putting a Mophie case on it and making it as big as the 6 Plus but heavier with a smaller screen. I've now got the 6 Plus and love it. The battery is a monster and I love the screen and I won't be getting the Mophie case. This phone will definitely get you through a day of heavy use with juice to spare. I've got a Mophie power station xl if I feel I need the back up if I'm on a road trip or long journey etc. Also when it comes to charging the 6 Plus I've found that it charges up at normal speed to any other iPhone I've had if you use the 12w (iPad) charger. It's worth paying the ?15 (not sure of US cost) to get one of these if you don't have the iPad because they make a lot more sense than the 5w plug that comes with the phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711