The best battery life I have seen

polo2883

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
So my phone has been off the charger for over 12 hrs now and I have 91% battery life.
Given I have barely used the phone today.

This would never be possible on my Samsung Note 3

2014-10-04 21.25.29.jpg

tekjunkie28

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I am getting my plus next week I hope. Already traded in my note 3. I know exactly what u mean. This is a beautiful thing! Awesome screen and battery life.

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I had a 12 hour battery life and 5 hour usage on my iPhone 5. After my first full charge, I got 48 hours lifetime and 12 hour usage on my plus. It really is amazing. It's partly why I loved my iPhone 5 so much because it demolished my Android, Windows and BlackBerry devices in battery life. Here, I am on this thing constantly(more that I should, I feel guilty >_>) and I expect things to get even better once I get back to normal usage. It also took about 2 hours to charge my 6 Plus back to full. I love this thing so much. XDDDD

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
The battery life on the ip6+ is amazing! I love this device. I can work a 10 hour shift at work and I am usually still at 95% by the end of my shift on the days where I barely touch my phone. Some days I have used more battery life than others, but that is to be expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
The battery life on the ip6+ is amazing! I love this device. I can work a 10 hour shift at work and I am usually still at 95% by the end of my shift on the days where I barely touch my phone. Some days I have used more battery life than others, but that is to be expected.

Yeah I agree the battery life is pretty darn good

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Lately I've noticed a big decline in my battery life. If int get 10 hours usage any more just 8 hours 30 minutes max. Well 9hours if I'm lucky.

Sent from my iPhone 6plus using Tapatalk

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know If having the "motion and fitness" turned on will drain battery?

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Lately I've noticed a big decline in my battery life. If int get 10 hours usage any more just 8 hours 30 minutes max. Well 9hours if I'm lucky.

Sent from my iPhone 6plus using Tapatalk
well, had the same on my old one. I used it for a few months and jailbroke it, then I installed the tweak "BatteryLife" (it's its name I think) and noticed that the capacity of the battery had a loss of 200mAh, since then I've got a replacement and changed my charging habits a little bit now my new phone has had a loss of around 50mAh (the same time span)

If you're jailbroken I'd look up this informations.

I'm a heavy user.

jttmckee

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
I was worried about battery life to being with because playing civilisation revolutions seemed to eat the battery. Then I realised that it was civ not the phone! Pretty amazing life, but it's all relative. I still dream of battery lives measured in weeks not hours!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox