Predictive texts disapearing constantly, a feature?

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else experiencing this? Predictive text constantly just goes away and shows this:

IMG_0558.jpg
I have to turn it off (holding down the smiley icon) and then recheck it for it to come back. I do this countless times a day. I feel like this is intentional like if the phone sees that you arent using it then it goes away? I don't know but it's really starting to annoy me.

epicness4G

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else experiencing this? Predictive text constantly just goes away and shows this:

View attachment 67297
I have to turn it off (holding down the smiley icon) and then recheck it for it to come back. I do this countless times a day. I feel like this is intentional like if the phone sees that you arent using it then it goes away? I don't know but it's really starting to annoy me.

Do you see the little bar between the T and Y, drag it up and it comes back up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
It keeps happening to me, but all I do is swipe that little white line up and the predictive comes back. Not sure how it happens though.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Do you see the little bar between the T and Y, drag it up and it comes back up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have tried that and I couldnt get it to trigger. It's working now again since I reset it but when it happens again I will try it again and see if I can get it to work.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
When I noticed it disappearing, it was usually a misaligned swipe/tap for something else. They made it easy to hide, almost too easy.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
When I noticed it disappearing, it was usually a misaligned swipe/tap for something else. They made it easy to hide, almost too easy.

Ah ha! I tested that and you are right. It's very easy to get going on a text and swipe to hide it. I hope Apple addresses that. That is annoying. And thanks guys, I tried swiping up and it comes back.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AbbiePilgrim