It's so huge!

John Flud

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
finally I got my 6 plus today. good lord, its big. LOL

I didn't think it was all that big looking at the pictures. it looks like baby iPad. LMAO

I love it though. finally I can read my screen without digging for reading glasses or fumbling with apples clunky zoom feature.

So I'm thrilled. I do think it would be advisable for people to go to an apple store and look at one before buying. although I'm happy with mine, I can easily see people with tiny hands who have good vision, regretting the 6 plus.

not me though. :)

epicness4G

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site

I didn't think it was all that big looking at the pictures. it looks like baby iPad. LMAO

I love it though. finally I can read my screen without digging for reading glasses or fumbling with apples clunky zoom feature.

So I'm thrilled. I do think it would be advisable for people to go to an apple store and look at one before buying. although I'm happy with mine, I can easily see people with tiny hands who have good vision, regretting the 6 plus.

I agree with you I'm trying to patiently wait for mine but I have an iPhone 6 now and i thought my decision was made, but after playing with the 6+ for a while I figured I needed to get it. Although the 6 is a great phone, I didn't feel much different to the 5S, I'm gonna love that big screen. Can't wait to get mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Congrats on getting your 6+. But I think you will get used to the size soon. It is not really that big. I can check emails and delete emails, read Facebook feed, Instagram posts etc etc with one hand. :)

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I've had my 6 for some time now... but just got my 6 plus on Monday and still, I've yet to activate it. Will be doing it tonight, hopefully.

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I got the 6 Plus, my boyfriend got the 6. I love both, and really think the 6 is the perfect size for a phone. That being said, I love the bigness of my Plus. It just suits me.

I'm really wanting a new iPad, because I had to sell my old one for extra cash a while back and I've been waiting for Touch ID, but with a phone this big, I almost wonder if I would find myself using the iPad as much.

The one thing I'm kind of sad about is I only have a 16 GB... I am thinking of maybe selling this one / giving it to a family member for a Christmas present and get the 64 GB in the future. Until then, an iPad may come in handy.

I can't wait for more apps to be adjusted to the 6/6 Plus resolution.

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I got the 6 Plus, my boyfriend got the 6. I love both, and really think the 6 is the perfect size for a phone. That being said, I love the bigness of my Plus. It just suits me.

I'm really wanting a new iPad, because I had to sell my old one for extra cash a while back and I've been waiting for Touch ID, but with a phone this big, I almost wonder if I would find myself using the iPad as much.

The one thing I'm kind of sad about is I only have a 16 GB... I am thinking of maybe selling this one / giving it to a family member for a Christmas present and get the 64 GB in the future. Until then, an iPad may come in handy.

I'm wondering the same thing - should I get a new iPad or will the 6+ suffice on its own? I currently have a 64 GB 6+ and a 16 GB iPad mini.

Since getting the 6+ two weeks ago I have barely touched my iPad. I find this phone to be the perfect size. The 5s was small and when I got home I would find myself ditching my phone for my iPad. Lately the iPad has been sitting on my night stand and I have been using my 6+ exclusively. For what I use it for in the evenings, along with the extra storage space, it's perfect. The screen is large enough but isn't quite as cumbersome as holding up an iPad for hours on end.

I think once the newness of the phone wears off I will decide if I should keep the mini or sell it and maybe jump up to the iPad Air. I don't think it makes sense to hang on to the mini anymore as there isn't a huge size difference.

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
I agree...I do a lot of stuff one handed, with no problems. I'm actually typing this one handed

Congrats on getting your 6+. But I think you will get used to the size soon. It is not really that big. I can check emails and delete emails, read Facebook feed, Instagram posts etc etc with one hand. :)

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Yup. I debated a while.

Next year I'll get the larger one, but this year I'm fine with this one.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site

I have hardly used my iPad since I got the plus. Everything my iPad can do my plus seems to do better.

njshoregurlz

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I went back... LoL had the note 2 and went right back....
Certain places I am at daily that size was not for me not yet.... It really was a good thing they made those two sizes

John Flud

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Lee missed the first reply. LOL

yeah I'm finding it kinda cumbersome to use one handed. but the fact that I can read the screen without squinting and straining is worth it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77