Spigen Neo Hybrid EX: whattya think?

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
I currently have the midnight blue leather case from Apple. While I really like it, I've been looking at the Spigen Neo Hybrid EX online, and I know some people had ordered it.

I like the fact that it allows the back of the phone to show, and while I've never used a Spigen case, they seem to have a pretty good rep. So what's the consensus, happy with the bumper case? Pics are worth a bonus point, and a cookie.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I got my first spigen and sent it back, not the same model but it really felt cheap to me. I have the Apple leather case for when I go out and will purchase an Otterbox Defender for everyday use due to being outside for work.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Loved it on my 5S. When it came for my 6+ I sent it back. Just makes the phone feel too wide and it doesn't feel good quality. Was very disappointed.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Not sure how the EX differs, but I have a Neo Hybrid and I much prefer the Apple leather case I have. The Spigen is slippery and makes the case harder to hold (which with a 5.5" phone, is a big issue). It just doesn't feel as nice in hand as the leather case. It would probably provide a little more protection from drops, but I'm probably less likely to drop it using a different case. The Neo Hybrid been relegated to backup/emergency case status and sits on a shelf right now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods