Any 6+ users worried about the Apple Watch?

PKup34

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Let me start by saying, I love my 6 Plus, and I am so glad I made the decision to get it on launch day. One thing does have me a bit concerned though... The Apple Watch looks amazing, but to use its health features, you are pretty much always going to have your phone on you from what I understand. Usually no problem... but when I go for a run, or when I play tennis, or go to the gym, I do not think I will be strapping this baby to my arm - and those are the activities I'd want to track the most... Anyone else concerned about this? Am I misinformed? Thanks guys.

bboykin87

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
If I understand it correctly and it is definitely possible that I don't, you need the phone for GPS tracking because the watch doesn't have GPS. I think the other features either don't need the phone or sync when it gets paired. Again it is possible that I'm completely wrong on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

metacuate

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Id be surprised if the watch didn't have gps, because that would make it useless. I don't think the phone will be needed when one goes for a run. This would be a deal breaker for me.

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
My guns are so big that my 6+ doesn't look big strapped to my arm. J/K I am unable to run anymore due to messed up knees. Good luck finding your solution!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh