Feel like I am going to go crazy waiting......

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Has it even shipped yet? I just picked up mine from best buy Friday. They are in stock and the 16gb are in abundance at target.

No, Estimated delivery date is the 24th thru the 31st. I am hoping that it will go out by weeks end but we will see. I can't find one in my area at Best Buy, Target, Radio Shack or anywhere. Ordered a 128GB Space Grey for Verizon.

tekjunkie28

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
No, Estimated delivery date is the 24th thru the 31st. I am hoping that it will go out by weeks end but we will see. I can't find one in my area at Best Buy, Target, Radio Shack or anywhere. Ordered a 128GB Space Grey for Verizon.

Yup that's exactly what I picked up at best buy. Check everyday, they receive drop shipments and sometimes twice a day.

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I am trying to hold out hope that I can pick one up before my given ship date. For some reason in the Ann Arbor area they are extremely difficult to get your hands on....

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Finally after 21 days "Processing Items" we are at "Preparing for Shipment"... Now we are actually getting somewhere!!!!!!! LOL

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I am sure the Note 4 is going to be a great phone, as will the new Nexus 6. If I could I would go with either I would have but my work unfortunately will only let me use Apple so I had no choice but to get the 6 Plus. Well, I had a choice actually. I could have went with the 6 instead but I need that bigger screen!!!!

Have fun with the Note 4!!!!!

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm not gonna lie, I was entertaining the idea if purchasing one on Swappa the last couple of days. I sure am glad the status changed and now I have to wait for the phone cause once it goes to "Preparing for Shipment" there is no turning back.

Your time should be here very soon.... Just give it another couple days and you should be GTG..

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm just heading into week 3 of the wait and I feel like screaming. Lol
I know the feeling. Funny thing is, I went from believing I didn't need a new phone this year and that I was going to do another year with the 5S to ordering the 6 plus and being OK with the expected shipping date, to growing impatience, to being frustrated, to just being done with the whole process and moving on to the Note 4. Interesting how things happen lol.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I know the feeling. Funny thing is, I went from believing I didn't need a new phone this year and that I was going to do another year with the 5S to ordering the 6 plus and being OK with the expected shipping date, to growing impatience, to being frustrated, to just being done with the whole process and moving on to the Note 4. Interesting how things happen lol.

Same story for me. I'll still dig the 5S I have.
I called Sprint to make a change to my account and found out I could upgrade with no ETF and get the Plus with no money down and just pay the tax up front. My contract would have been up September 2015.
Then like I posted previously I played with the Plus at a store and was wide open. Before seeing it in person I was debating that it would be too big but it's just right. Then I made the mistake of getting a case which makes the wait worse lol. It's that gorgeous screen that got me.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Same story for me. I'll still dig the 5S I have.
I called Sprint to make a change to my account and found out I could upgrade with no ETF and get the Plus with no money down and just pay the tax up front. My contract would have been up September 2015.
Then like I posted previously I played with the Plus at a store and was wide open. Before seeing it in person I was debating that it would be too big but it's just right. Then I made the mistake of getting a case which makes the wait worse lol. It's that gorgeous screen that got me.
Ha. I bought two cases. And now I don't need either.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Man how long does it take for Apple to order more units?

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
What kind of cases are they?

Well not even 24 hrs after going to "Preparing for Shipment" the phone has actually shipped with tracking. Expected delivery date of 10/23. Finally, now to start stalking the UPS site, lol....
Spigen Neo Hybrid and bumper. Received my Note 4 in the mail today so I have been playing with it for the last 3 hours.

Written from the mighty pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh