Feel like I am going to go crazy waiting......

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I need to find something to do with myself. Ordered a 6+ 128GB SG from the Apple Store on the 25th with a ship date of 10/24-31. I am going to drive myself crazy waiting for this thing. Think I have been on the Apple site at least 10 times per day this week checking the status knowing that it's not going to change for a couple weeks yet. Already ordered my cases and screen protectors and now I just have to sit and wait it out, that is if I don't lose my mind waiting first.

Anyone else in the same spot as me? Is this normal, lol???

Sorry if this has been posted a hunderd times already but I just don't know what to do with myself till this thing gets here...:p

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I need to find something to do with myself. Ordered a 6+ 128GB SG from the Apple Store on the 25th with a ship date of 10/24-31. I am going to drive myself crazy waiting for this thing. Think I have been on the Apple site at least 10 times per day this week checking the status knowing that it's not going to change for a couple weeks yet. Already ordered my cases and screen protectors and now I just have to sit and wait it out, that is if I don't lose my mind waiting first.

Sorry if this has been posted a hunderd times already but I just don't know what to do with myself till this thing gets here...:p

Try to make a reserve. And if you do cancel your pre order :)

therandomone

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
You're definitely not alone. I too am constantly checking the status in the hope that my 6+ will ship soon. My ship date is 10/15.
I'm also checking the Apple Store app in hopes they have one that I can get my hands on earlier, no such luck yet.

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I cancelled my preorder to find one sooner. I drove a lot but found one. It is possible. Focus on the smaller stores. I found mine at a best buy mobile

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
You're definitely not alone. I too am constantly checking the status in the hope that my 6+ will ship soon. My ship date is 10/15.
I'm also checking the Apple Store app in hopes they have one that I can get my hands on earlier, no such luck yet.

Yeah I keep reading these threads about them shipping early. I know it will still be at least another week or two for me to even be in that boat but I guess one can pray, lol.

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Check Radioshacks and BB Mobile stores. If you have a local Apple Store swing by first thing in the morning or around 1400 after their afternoon deliveries.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I never pre order for this very reason. I always foot soldier it until I find one which is usually quite fast

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I never pre order for this very reason. I always foot soldier it until I find one which is usually quite fast

Yeah I pre-ordered for the simple fact that I don't have much time to run out to the store to pick one up between kids, work, and life in general. I have been watching and calling about inventories though. I am thinking I will eventually run into one at a store before my deliver date arrives. I just have to keep plugging away at it. Hopefully sometime soon the stars will align and I can get one in my hands within the next week or two and not at the end of the month. I don't want to settle for a Silver or Gold though as I love the Space Grey color and I also want it to be 128GB. We will see..

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered one from Sprint yesterday 10/1/14. 4-6 weeks they are showing.
This year I'm not able to hit the streets and find a stray like I did with the 5S. It is what it is.

arftech

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I know the feeling because I hate waiting for stuff. I want my iPhone 6+ and I want it now! My two year old temper tantrum! Placed my pre-order on 9/12 with a possible sip date 10/17.

Meanwhile, I ordered a case from Amazon to pass some time.

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
i just ordered on the 27th. so i'm guessing by halloween i'll hear something about shipping....but it's only the 2nd.... :(

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I knew I was in for a long wait when I pulled the trigger. But it could ship sooner or it might ship later. In my case I think later.

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site

Find a young kid that is struggling in school and offer some tutoring. That will distract you from the phone and you will help another person in the meantime.

GCMS

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
No ordering here I'm at the mercy of verizon waiting for some to be in stock so I can pull the trigger. I can't wait to own it. However not gonna lie I'm gonna miss my trusty iPhone 5 it's running iOS 8 and running great.

add309

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
I pre ordered at a local Verizon store on the 13th mid afternoon, originally had an expected ship date of 10/28 after a week it moved to 10/24. About 15 minutes ago when I checked again (impatient here) it's changed to an order number with a blank tracking number. I then checked my bank account for some Indiana Jones style deep research I noticed there was a pending transaction for Verizon in the price of the phone slated to go through tomorrow. So I can only imagine that tomorrow I will have a tracking number with an expected delivery time of next week sometime, I will then have my 64gig gold 6+ over 2 weeks early! I hope this gives some of you hope, and prompts some of you to check your order status ;)

oder040

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
everytime I try to put one on hold for pick up, it shows its available, i go to add it to my cart and it says its unavailable so i feel your pain. the struggle is real.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Got one last night via the Apple Store app and canceled my pre order wasn't due to ship till 10/17 .. So it is possible just have to act fast if it helps i was checking stock at like 6pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oder040

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Finally got lucky! after many attempts tonight, I finally got my 64gb 6+ available for pick up tomorrow at an apple store in houston! Now to cancel my order with verizon and go pick up my phone tomorrow.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2