Errmeehgeeerd! I gert ern! I gert ern!

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I got a Space Grey 64 GB Plus today totally by accident. I used one of those iDevice checkers which show you if a store has one in stock. I drove 30 miles one way only to find out they didn't have the 64GB Gold version it said the store did( I didn't really want the gold but I was desperate) at the Best Buy but hey, that's life. I checked some other stores including RadioShack(Haven't been in one of those in forever) and finally gave up and had a nice artery clog-fest by eating some Panda Express. I was walking back and saw a Best Buy Mobile in the mall complex and they had the color I actually wanted! Not only that, I got a $50 gift certificate for some reason! It's been awhile since I've been so happy like this(Graduate School sucks) and oh god is it beautiful. I got a crappy Best Buy case on it now that I will take back once I find one from Amazon. IMG_0045.JPG Now to go play with it while catching up on Doctor Who.

pararigger

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Oh and congrats on the find. I have the exact same one as you and I'm really enjoying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I got a Space Grey 64 GB Plus today totally by accident. I used one of those iDevice checkers which show you if a store has one in stock. I drove 30 miles one way only to find out they didn't have the 64GB Gold version it said the store did( I didn't really want the gold but I was desperate) at the Best Buy but hey, that's life. I checked some other stores including RadioShack(Haven't been in one of those in forever) and finally gave up and had a nice artery clog-fest by eating some Panda Express. I was walking back and saw a Best Buy Mobile in the mall complex and they had the color I actually wanted! Not only that, I got a $50 gift certificate for some reason! It's been awhile since I've been so happy like this(Graduate School sucks) and oh god is it beautiful. I got a crappy Best Buy case on it now that I will take back once I find one from Amazon. View attachment 67052 Now to go play with it while catching up on Doctor Who.

Congratulations!!! it makes me happy to see people getting their devices. But better yet, you got it by accident and that's even more exciting :)

Do you know if they had more? or they only had that one? haha you were lucky man!

(only thing i didn't like here was what you said about graduate school, im going in two years) lol

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I got a space grey plus (64GB), and I'm loving it. I kind of regret not just going for the 128GB, but it's not like I'm close to filling it up yet (used to the 32GB). Not regretting my choice of color. Enjoy your phone.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Nice! For some reason in Canada the space grey is everywhere. Silver is the hard one to find

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner