- 10-01-2014, 07:21 PM #2
- 10-01-2014, 08:34 PM #3
- 10-01-2014, 09:53 PM #5
Re: Does anyone knows
Well let's think of it a different way...
The iPhone 6 and 6 plus are both the same phone and u won't notice a difference in performance between the 2. Even if Apple had never made the iPhone 6 plus the A8 would still be what it is now - A new class of performance and power efficiency. There isn't anymore "use" for one phone or the other.
As for the 64 bit.... This is the best part. When they moved to 64 bit somehow it improved speeds by 100%. Plus it's future proofing
- 10-01-2014, 10:13 PM #7
- By F0REVERY0UNG- in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 56Last Post: 10-02-2014, 07:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 10-02-2014, 07:10 AM
- By Benjamin Vela in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2014, 08:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2014, 07:16 PM
- By Brandonlowsklow in forum iOS 8Replies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2014, 08:09 AM