This is me!!!!

BlazingGold

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I keep on checking the updates section. For some reason, it is not showing that I have updated in the app icon. I have to click on it lately to reload in app store

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
not even Facebook nor instagram have updated those apps for my bae!!!! what a shame!

I was surprised that the update for FB that hit the other day did not include resolution support. I have been using Safari since the app, although working, just kind of sucks.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
It?s up to the individual app developers to update their apps. There are a number of things to be updated this year. First there?s the iOS 8 updates. This includes UI changes as well as internal API calls. Then there?s the screen size changes required to support the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus native resolutions.

Some app developers are better than others at turning this stuff around. Some are notoriously slower. Since Instagram is now a Facebook thing, it probably will be severely lagging in the update department. Even though multiple recent updates have come, there is nothing to indicate that any of the FB apps have been updated to take advantage of anything offered by either iOS 8 or the new screen sizes. That?s pretty much par for the course, as far as FB goes. I deleted my account about 6-8 months ago, and honestly, I don?t miss a thing about it.

Several new updates came out over the past couple of days - Tweetbot, ESPN SportsCenter, the Apple Store, Fantastical and others. The new iOS and the new devices have only been out 7-10 days now, so just give it time. Many of them will start pushing their updates soon.

BlazingGold

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
oh yes? i deleted that chat app a few weeks ago!

does it even look nice? so i know what i can expect from the fb app lol

It makes good use of the 6+ larger screen. Nothing extra but it does its job adding in more messages and people on the screen at once

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711