What am I doing wrong? My phone is straight?!?!

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I mean I've done everything, EVERYTHING, I can to get a cool bendy Plus. I have. I sit on it. I play twister with it in my pocket. I use my Jedi mind trick on it. Nothing.

It's straight and I'm so disheartened.

Why do others have super easy bendy Pluses? WHEN IS IT GONNA BE MY TIME?

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Well this is disappointing. Hopefully I don't get a defective unit like you did, reeneebob. Maybe you should take it back to Apple and get either one of the hipster geniuses to do it for you or get a new phone. Good luck. I was really looking forward to the iBend feature myself :/

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
i'm sure there's someone you can mail it to who will bend it to your specifications. also, did you hear that you can charge it in the microwave?

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Well this is disappointing. Hopefully I don't get a defective unit like you did, reeneebob. Maybe you should take it back to Apple and get either one of the hipster geniuses to do it for you or get a new phone. Good luck. I was really looking forward to the iBend feature myself :/

I know. It's terrible. I feel so let down.

Luckily I have AppleCare+ so I can get this crooked, one way or another. But clearly Apple is slipping, allowing my phone to remain completely straight when others get to enjoy the ergonomics of the curved design.

Bastards.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
A reply from that link:

This is nowhere as bad as the engineering flaw found on the iPhone 6?s bendgate. Apple deserves the outrage they get for bendgate because they arrogantly flaunt their build quality.

And THERE is the arrogance. Right there.

Last edited:

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for sharing OP. I'm going to hang on to my 5s until Apple get this corrected. Hopefully the 6s and 6s Plus will bend easier.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
A reply from that link:

And THERE is the arrogance. Right there.

That's the exact quote I was talking about. I honest to God think people use Android devices solely for the Apple bashing. Android fanboys irritate the living hell out of me.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Honestly sometimes I read AC or XDA and think "you know, I'm glad I'm not lumped in with them".

If only work gave me an iPhone or even a BB. I loathe the GS3.