i restored my iPhone plus as new

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
yes.... i had a backup on the cloud. it was always on. Even the bookmarks are there. Everything is except the pics. Is there any way i can recover those pics ?

id like to have them on the computer not on the phone tho

ddsmyers

May 30, 2009
Visit site
The pictures are completely different with iOS 8. Photostream is gone and it only shows the most recent (past 30 days) pics. Don't know if this is whats causing the issue. Do you have the pics backed up on a computer or anywhere else?

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
The pictures are completely different with iOS 8. Photostream is gone and it only shows the most recent (past 30 days) pics. Don't know if this is whats causing the issue. Do you have the pics backed up on a computer or anywhere else?

i do have a backup on itunes. i installed the phone the other day to the computer and it asked to set the phone as new or set it up with the backup it had there.

I didn't press anything... i don't want to set it up with the backup and bring all those bugs back to the phone. as long as they are safe on that backup i don't mind. when the iOS8 gets more stable ill get them back on my phone

HOWEVER, i was wondering if those backups are only there for a limited time?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner