Car Mounts............. What are you using?

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Spigen Tech Armor with a metal insert and a magnetic CD dock in the car.

Get it car and plop it mounts to the mount and holds solid. Pull and it comes off.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Spigen Tech Armor with a metal insert and a magnetic CD dock in the car.

Get it car and plop it mounts to the mount and holds solid. Pull and it comes off.

For some reason the cd Dock one rendered my audio buttons useless. I did like it.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
I've been using the Belkin vent mount from the Apple store ($25). It's worked fine horizontal, or vertical on two different business rental car trips so far..

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
LOL. I didn't know the imore store sold that sort of merchandise.

Girl, you're killing me...(laughing)...It wasn't my fault...I swear,:)...Ya know, I'm currently on my MacBook and I know I typed the correct name, but after seeing your reply, I type it in again, and sure enough, auto-correct wanted to change it to "hottie".

BlackHawk_00

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Go for Kenu Airframe +, that's one of the best car mounts. It's has perfect grip and portable too.
I have using it with my iPhone 6 plus and very satisfied.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I use my right hand as a car mount. It works great and is always at just the right height and angle.

My wife hates it though.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Those who are using the Kenu mount- I know the box says to close the vent that it goes on but that's not possible. What are others doing? Is anyone concerned the air is blowing on it?

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

Robster33

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
I use the Brodit Adjustable, just swapped vehicles and just bought a new base to suit. The Adjustable has fitted my IP6 and now 6 plus with cases. Very solid and sits near my sat nav screen in my Jeep cherokee.

Tim Goddard

May 14, 2015
Visit site
Hey,

A friend introduced me to a new magnetic type of mount. Its called a Wuteku Magnetic Phone mount. I cant post links on this yet as im a newbie but im sure they will come up on google search. Or even better get it from amazon. Its really good works like a dream and its strong enough to hold my iphone 5S - anyhow thought id just share this with ya all.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh