6/6+ screen difference....

ben182tx

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
So I've been considering switching to the 6 from 6+ ... My store has a 6 on display and I noticed it seems the smaller 6 screen seems more "high def" looking compared to my 6+ .... I thought I was going crazy so i changed my wallpaper and brightness to match the 6 display....and the 6 still seems more high def. anyone else notice this?

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Even though there's only so much the naked eye can see, that is definitely not the case. I'm not sure what you're seeing but the PPI is greater on the 6+.

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
The ghost of Steve Jobs is possessing you and telling you that no eye can see higher than 3 hunnard + ppi. In all seriousness, I hate the displays of the samsungs even though they are higher ppi, maybe it's just your brain's preference?

Prpolo

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I compared text on both and you can definitely tell the 6 is a lower resolution than the 6+. Seeing them up close made up my mind for me.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

BlazingGold

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
There is a noticeable difference with text.some of the differences will not be noticeable yet in apps that have no been optimized for the 6/6 plus, being that they are just blown up displays of the existing apps, and in a way will look worse on the 6 plus

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Pre ordered a 6 and 6+ to test both and make decision on what I'm going to keep. Last week used a 6. This week using a 6+ before my 14 days are up. Stuff looks better on the 6+. Imagine when apps get optimized

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
Pre ordered a 6 and 6+ to test both and make decision on what I'm going to keep. Last week used a 6. This week using a 6+ before my 14 days are up. Stuff looks better on the 6+. Imagine when apps get optimized

Interested in hearing your thoughts after using the plus. I have the plus and love it, but, think I want a 6 as well!

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Interested in hearing your thoughts after using the plus. I have the plus and love it, but, think I want a 6 as well!

Believe me I want both LoL . Gave the 6 a trial last week. Using the 6+ this week. Come Thursday night this week one is going back at the Apple Store.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711