WiFi calling issues

Jaramie10

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm on T mobile and have been experiencing a bunch of dropped calls while on wifi. My galaxy s5 never dropped one time while I had it and I'm starting to think I have a defective device or its a software issue. My router is the apple airport express. Anyone else having similar issues??

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm on T mobile and have been experiencing a bunch of dropped calls while on wifi. My galaxy s5 never dropped one time while I had it and I'm starting to think I have a defective device or its a software issue. My router is the apple airport express. Anyone else having similar issues??

No but I always have wifi calling turned off. I will turn it on and see if I have any issues.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site

I've never needed to use Wifi Calling until I was transferred to a station that has no T-Mobile coverage. I have been using it a lot and it works flawlessly. I was also surprised to see that I can still get text messages from regular users (non-iMessage).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73