Anybody Get the 6+ primarily for reading issues?

diesteldorf

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't have reading glasses, and hopefully won't need them for awhile, but I was talking to an older relative that was in the market for a new Iphone.

He didn't realize they offered 2 models.

Personally, if I get a big phone, it's because I enjoy streaming Netflix, videos, sports, etc.

I know it is still easy to pinch and zoom on the 6, but did anyone get the 6+ primarily because they could read email and surf without reading glasses?

TGR1

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I am. Anxiously waiting for it as a result. I actually think my 3GS had the best size and form factor evah but with retina display now the screens are pretty well impossible for me now for browsing or documents (text and email usually ok) so I went with the biggest iPhone available. I typically read over my glasses, squinting one eye, and they are toast by the end of the day. So fingers crossed that the 6+ screen helps me out!

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I need readers and I have been fine. I keep my screen on 50% brightness and I haven't had not one headache. I also have an astigmatism in each eye and was told that the glare is what messes me up.

leksluthah

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I love it. iPad was too big, Android tablet isn't iOS, so I was hoping I would like the plus for ebook reading. Got it today and read a chapter first thing. Love it so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods