Just poured a glass of water with the iPhone 6 Plus in my other hand that I'm not trading...

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
But WHAT will you eat for lunch???? Sandwich? Chips? Maybe a fruit salad? Sooooooo many options! However will you make up your mind????

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Is it bad I want to sell my 6+ and get a 6 just so I don't have to see the numerous dumb threads in here? I mean normally every forum has some goofy threads but I think the 6+ forum has to be leading the pack.

And I am not talking about this thread before anyone jumps on me.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Just poured a glass of water with the iPhone 6 Plus in my other hand that I'm...

Is it bad I want to sell my 6+ and get a 6 just so I don't have to see the numerous dumb threads in here? I mean normally every forum has some goofy threads but I think the 6+ forum has to be leading the pack.

And I am not talking about this thread before anyone jumps on me.

It'd be a lost cause. The same one creating half of the asinine threads over here, makes the same ones over there due to his inability to make up his own mind. In the end we all suffer equally.

Last edited:

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
It'd be a lost cause. The same one creating half of the asinine threads over here, makes the same ones over there over his inability to make up his own mind. In the end we all suffer equally.

Yeah I saw him creeping over there too. Good times.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Just poured a glass of water with the iPhone 6 Plus in my other hand that I'm...

Who eats lunch in the restroom with an iPhone 6 Plus in one hand?

:D Never mind! I know who would.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

BlazingGold

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: Just poured a glass of water with the iPhone 6 Plus in my other hand that I'm...

Who eats lunch in the restroom with an iPhone 6 Plus in one hand?

:D Never mind! I know who would.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

I'm sure there will be m iPhone 6 plusses that will have extensive water damage from.....falling into the sink (or that will be the story that people give - truth : fell in the toilet while on the throne lol)

metacuate

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Would a half glass of water poured onto an iPhone 6 plus while on the toilet eating a sandwich make it less prone to being bent by a big dummy on the streets of Canada?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711