Just poured a glass of water with the iPhone 6 Plus in my other hand that I'm not trading...

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
What do you guys think I should do? I really want to pour a big tall glass of water with one hand, while holding my iPhone 6 Plus in the other. But what if I really want a glass of iced tea? Or coffee? I just can't decide, but am afraid of making the wrong choice. I mean, I'm really craving some iced tea. But water and coffee are so good. I just need help making this choice.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I know you guys may think I’m indecisive, and that I flip flop a lot, but for some reason, I am really longing for a nice cold glass of Kool-Aid. Forget the water. Forget the coffee and tea.

Do you think that Kool-Aid would be the right choice for me? And now, what flavor?

I just can’t decide. But I still have my iPhone 6 Plus in my other hand, and I’m ready to pour. Oh, I just can’t pull the trigger.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I just poured a glass of water ON my hand...but not the one with my iPhone 6 Plus in it. It's so big! I'm thinking I should have poured water into my other hand, but sometimes there are the and then was around those.

metacuate

May 3, 2013
Visit site
I know you guys may think I?m indecisive, and that I flip flop a lot, but for some reason, I am really longing for a nice cold glass of Kool-Aid. Forget the water. Forget the coffee and tea.

Do you think that Kool-Aid would be the right choice for me? And now, what flavor?

I just can?t decide. But I still have my iPhone 6 Plus in my other hand, and I?m ready to pour. Oh, I just can?t pull the trigger.

You obviously need coffee because I like coffee and how could anyone like something that I don't like? Wait, now I want tea. Just don't drink the kool aid. Unless it is fruit punch.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW