Spigen Glas.tr or Zagg Invisibleshield?

ChrisJ1

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I've been looking at both for a while, which one do you guys recommend? I have looked into some videos on YouTube and some people have stated that Zagg haven't protected their phones at all, while Spigen has. I have never had any glass screen protectors, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I dropped my iPad which had a Zagg glass on it. Crack the Zagg. It saved my screen and they sent me a new one out within a few days at no charge.

ChrisJ1

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I dropped my iPad which had a Zagg glass on it. Crack the Zagg. It saved my screen and they sent me a new one out within a few days at no charge.

This is what I want to know as well. I like that Zagg replaces the screen protector but apparently for Spigen you have to pay around $15 for a replacement. Is that correct?

soulenigma

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
I've used spigen glas with the original galacy note and loved it. No matter how many times I dropped that phone it held up with no damage to the protector or screen.

Sent from my Surface with Windows 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I've used Zagg forever while I've been waiting for Lifeproof to release a case ... Like now, have the HDX on my plus ... Can't even tell it's there

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
what about BodyGuardz, are they good?

i'm getting something tomorrow, my OCD cannot take it anymore lol

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
zagg has better cs than spigen so I say just go with the zagg or otterbox also has some now too if you want to check them out

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
what about BodyGuardz, are they good?

i'm getting something tomorrow, my OCD cannot take it anymore lol

I love Bodyguardz Pure. Currently have them on our 5's and when our 6+'s finally get here, we're getting Bodyguardz for them immediately. :)

Edit: Just read on another thread that the edges of the Bodyguardz for the 6/6+ hit right at the curved part of the screen so they tend to lift up and collect dirt and lint. Grrrr. :(

See here:
http://forums.imore.com/showthread.php?t=301277

Researching other options. Prefer to purchase from local AT&T store if possible.

Last edited:

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone have the Zagg invisibleSHIELD HDX paired with the Apple Leather case? Do those work well together? How is the gap between the edge of the case and the edge or the screen protector.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Went straight to AT&T after I picked up my 6+ at Apple and got the Zagg Invisible Shield Glass. It's a little different than others (like my old favorite for the 5, Bodyguardz) because the protector doesn't go all the way to the edges (which for the 6/6+ is a good thing because of the curves).

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1412382237.297518.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2