Iphone 6 getting run over by a BMW

planoman

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
That is one way to straighten it back out...I would talk to myself also if run over my a Bimmer!

Another ad for Apple care plus!

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I despise videos like that. I just think it's insensitive to the people who can't get their hands on one of the new devices because they are sold out everywhere. Then again, the owner of the device can run over it, shoot it, burn it or whatever he wants with it.

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I despise videos like that. I just think it's insensitive to the people who can't get their hands on one of the new devices because they are sold out everywhere. Then again, the owner of the device can run over it, shoot it, burn it or whatever he wants with it.

It's what is wrong with the world today. Clearly some people have way to much time and money.

planoman

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site

This person is not keeping anyone from getting an iPhone 6/6+ It is the supply and price. If Apple had 100 million ready to go and lowered the price...well you know, but I hear what you are saying...it seems wasteful. I am sure the ads paid for that device many times over. Publicity is the name of the game today!

Last edited:

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Just like hipsters posting videos of themselves bending a phone, I don't know what the phone getting slowly run over proves. In the real world if I dropped my phone on the road and someone runs over it, they'd probably be going faster than that so I'm sure my phone would get f'd up.

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Just like hipsters posting videos of themselves bending a phone, I don't know what the phone getting slowly run over proves. In the real world if I dropped my phone on the road and someone runs over it, they'd probably be going faster than that so I'm sure my phone would get f'd up.

I was thinking that as I was watching

falconeight

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site

That kind of funny because I ran over my iPhone 4 that I left on my hood in my garage at a real slow pace. It cracked the screen so and that it stopped working.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

Personally I feel the same for people that, on launch, buy two, decide which one they want and return the other. It deprives someone else of the chance of having one at the very beginning.

diesteldorf

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
It seems wasteful, and probably is, but I saw someone take a shotgun to a Blackberry once, and it made me laugh.

Personally, I've never purchased any device based on these kinds of tests. I may be a sucker, but I always just purchase the insurance for peace of mind.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
These videos are getting old. Yes, it will break in a blender. It will break if shot.....etc, etc. who really cares?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner