Ain't this scary?

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I've been using swiftkey and I think I've had more mistakes on it than my traditional apple keyboard. I think I reverted to believing it was better than it actually was once I stopped using android

Aleksandar Andreev

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
View attachment 66575

The third keyboards accessing to everything you type. Is this even secure enough to trust them? I'm curious because it feels a little intimidating.....

They make it sound like a bad thing. It's what I perceive tho.

It is a big thing,this is why I am trying to keep a third party apps that wants access to everything to a minimum,or usually i`m trying to avoid them,and what`s wrong with apple keyboard?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm not comfortable with "all access" third party keyboards, so I just use the Apple keyboard and I'm happy with it. This works for ME.

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
It is a big thing,this is why I am trying to keep a third party apps that wants access to everything to a minimum,or usually i`m trying to avoid them,and what`s wrong with apple keyboard?

i just wanted to know all the hype about the swipe thing lol

id say is faster than the stock keyboard but I'm not letting those apps get all i type... like wtf why would they need all of that anyways

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
i just wanted to know all the hype about the swipe thing lol

id say is faster than the stock keyboard but I'm not letting those apps get all i type... like wtf why would they need all of that anyways

Some people swear by the swype feature. But for me it isn't faster. Personally I pick something like Swiftkey over stock because of it's insane ability to correct my mistakes. I can type away very very fast and make what would be gibberish and it gets it correct 95% of the time. But you have to remember I have used the keyboard for a very long time and it has learned my trends and commonly used words.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
I think apple did a good job with the keyboard in ios8. It's not perfect (considering the recent password news) but, IMO it's much improved and I prefer it over the third party keyboards.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR