Never thought I'd say this

Status
Not open for further replies.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Why don't you consider an iPhone 6?

Clack has made it abundantly clear to anyone willing to listen that the iPhone 6 is no different from the 5S, and that it is a complete downgrade from the 6+. Quite a special guy who should no doubt own a special phone and join a special forum. Motorola for the Win!

falconeight

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Motorola separated into two different companies: Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions. Motorola Mobility was purchased by Google. Google isn't going anywhere in the not-so-distant future. Some of my favorite pre-smartphone era phones were made by Motorola: V3682, V600, V620, V635, V878, V3i (especially the liquid gold version) & V8 (the luxury edition was lovely).

My gf uses a Galaxy S4 and my father has a Note 3 and in my personal opinion they are a mitigated disaster. My father also uses an iPhone for his personal use and praises it. My gf will be getting a 6 plus shortly. I guess I'm too stupid to use Android. I prefer using an operating system and device that doesn't fight with me and doesn't require a ever evolving learning curve to use. But hey, to each their own.

Google sold them to Lenovo.

ClickClack

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Clack has made it abundantly clear to anyone willing to listen that the iPhone 6 is no different from the 5S, and that it is a complete downgrade from the 6+. Quite a special guy who should no doubt own a special phone and join a special forum. Motorola for the Win!

It is a downgrade full hd to non full , bigger screen to smaller and poorer battery v amazing battery.
That's all I've said

ClickClack

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
And promptly sold them to Lenovo although the deal has not closed yet. I loved my OG Moto X and have preordered the 2014 Model. Right now I am planning to switch between the 6+ and the Moto X. A bit disappointed in the iOS updating drama and not happy with my 6+ performance on bluetooth in my car. I think I have the situation fixed but need some more testing tomorrow. Battery life seems meh, but not sure if because I am using it more. Probably need to test that during the the work week during my routine.

Was also surprised that I cannot have my gmail pushed without using the gmail app. Luckily most of the google apps I need are on iOS as well.

I have not extensively used an iphone since I returned the 4 for holding it wrong. I just got my 6+ Wednesday so need some more time. The touch ID and imessage is pretty neat!

How are you planning on switching ?

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
It is a downgrade full hd to non full , bigger screen to smaller and poorer battery v amazing battery.
That's all I've said

Yes, that is mainly what you have said. Over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site

Yes, that is mainly what you have said. Over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.

And in numerous threads. How many threads need to be created for the same basic subject?

PeltFrelken

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
I have a first gen Moto X. I like the design and the Motorola software, and mostly stock Android.

But the camera sucks. I'm not sure if they've improved the camera, but I'd research that aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2