I just got the spigen case

SMELTN

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I had these cases for my iPhone 5 and 5s and was really thinking about ordering one for my 6 plus.. I hope they get better with them

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
But the one with the aluminum bumper isn't there a cutout in the back? I'm trying to avoid cases like that.

When I have a case with a cutout on the back I take an old screen shield and cut a small circle out of it and use that to cover the Apple logo.

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
My Spigen cases came last week. I'm disappointed .. The clear sides of the case feels like it barely covers the sides. They also don't come up and protect the edges around the bezel. It's almost like they made them way to early and didn't have the 5.5 size to use as a guide. I've never had a problem with these cases. Boo for some of their 6+ cases. The order took like 5 weeks to get here too. Nuts

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
My Spigen cases came last week. I'm disappointed .. The clear sides of the case feels like it barely covers the sides. They also don't come up and protect the edges around the bezel. It's almost like they made them way to early and didn't have the 5.5 size to use as a guide. I've never had a problem with these cases. Boo for some of their 6+ cases. The order took like 5 weeks to get here too. Nuts

Which case are you referring to exactly? I ordered a Spigen iPhone 6 Plus Case Capsule and it fits my iPhone 6 Plus perfect. It's adds a bit of grip to the device and overall feels great in the hand.

peqy3yse.jpg

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I just checked my old orders, it was a capsule as well. The sides and ends of this case (mine) stop short at reaching the top sides and bottom and top too. I prefer it to come up to the bezel and sit on top edges. That way if it is dropped, the sides are just a little taller and covers it, so if it lands face down the screen doesn't land flat. Very poor description on my part, if you get what I'm trying to say, kudos. Lol

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I bought a clear skin case at AT&T, it is perfect and covers these issues for me. Looks almost identical to the capsule, unless you look closer.

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
I just checked my old orders, it was a capsule as well. The sides and ends of this case (mine) stop short at reaching the top sides and bottom and top too. I prefer it to come up to the bezel and sit on top edges. That way if it is dropped, the sides are just a little taller and covers it, so if it lands face down the screen doesn't land flat. Very poor description on my part, if you get what I'm trying to say, kudos. Lol

Did you happen to purchase a knockoff Spigen? Did you order it from a authorized retailer like Amazon.com? I know that there are plenty of fakes on eBay. As far as screen protection goes. I personally use a tempered glass screen protector to counter against drops/falls that may cause the phone to land face first.

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I buy most of my stuff on Amazon. Yes, this case was ordered thru Amazon. I also have a Tempered glass screen protector. I was was really glad of this when my + fell off my table and into a lazy boy recliner ( clumsy Basset hound).. Fell between arm and seat somehow and cracked a tiny corner of screen protector . These tempered glass protectors are great. No damage to my phone.

xsendoux

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
wooo yuck it doesnt look that great.... better to go with the bumper plus clear back one. forgot the model but my friend has it and looks nice.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
The fact that they are overwhelmed with orders is no excuse for the poor customer service, showing orders as shipped or shipping information sent to carrier for days so they can game Amazon's system to avoid cancellations. I actually have a case I need to return, unopened packaged since I cancelled the order and then 3 days after I put in the cancellation they shipped it to me anyways. Honestly I am concerned about shipping it back to them and risking NOT getting my refund, so I will try the amazon route first.

I do like their products but they honestly should stop and rethink their distribution process and have it go through Amazon who clearly knows how to managed inventory, logistics and shipping on time.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I know many people on this forum like Spigen cases. But in my humble opinion, their cases are not really that pretty. There are many competition out there. If they don't treat their customers right, they are going to lose business. OtterBox is another good example that the high demand made them arrogant. And that is not the right way to do business.

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Received my Spigen iPhone 6 Plus Case Neo Hybrid EX Metal in the mail today. It fits my device perfect. The buttons feel great when depressed and have a responsive tactile feeling. The only problem was that they sent me the wrong color :-(

da6y9upy.jpg

This is what I ordered. The case in the Satin Silver color.

This is what I received.
naputuda.jpg

tuheta7y.jpg

nupu5aty.jpg

They sent me the case in the Space Grey color.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Received my Spigen iPhone 6 Plus Case Neo Hybrid EX Metal in the mail today. It fits my device perfect. The buttons feel great when depressed and have a responsive tactile feeling. The only problem was that they sent me the wrong color :-(

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/18/da6y9upy.jpg

This is what I received.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/18/naputuda.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/18/tuheta7y.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/18/nupu5aty.jpg

Spigen did that to me twice with my 5S case.

garrykissel

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I just received the Spigen Ultra Hybrid clear for my 6 Plus. I took the Apple blue leather case off and put the Spigen on. Wow! It fits perfectly and looks really, really sharp. It feels nice too - not slippery and lets the beauty of the iPhone shine through. Just remember to remove the protective plastic sheets from BOTH sides of the back of the case. I almost like it's look and feel better than the leather. I think it will protect the phone as well as the leather one does. Oh, well - decisions, decisions. They are both great so I will just switch them around once in a while. You wouldn't go wrong buying either of these cases. The main difference is that the Spigen is about one third of the cost of the Apple leather.

Chief G-Hawk

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I received my Spigen Neo Hybrid Metal yesterday and so far I LOVE IT. No reception issue. Goes very well with my Space Gray model. Sorry if the quality is bad. I took it with my iPad Mini Retina. And yes, I prefer to have the cut out to show the apple logo.

IMG_0030.JPGIMG_0031.JPGIMG_0032.JPGIMG_0036.JPGIMG_0037.JPG

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I received my Spigen Neo Hybrid Metal yesterday and so far I LOVE IT. No reception issue. Goes very well with my Space Gray model. Sorry if the quality is bad. I took it with my iPad Mini Retina. And yes, I prefer to have the cut out to show the apple logo.

View attachment 69272View attachment 69273View attachment 69274View attachment 69275View attachment 69276

Like that blue color. Amazon photos look a little darker but still looks nice. Had the plastic version on my 5S, glad they updated to metal.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/18/da6y9upy.jpg

This is what I received.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/18/naputuda.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/18/tuheta7y.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/18/nupu5aty.jpg

I have this case in Dante red. I haven't tried it on yet though. I have the Spigen Neo Hybrid Dia cut case as well and it's what I'm using currently on my Plus. Really like the feel of it. And really like the clicky buttons. Looks sweet too. No complaints from me.

Sent from my 128 GB, Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro