I just got the spigen case

pararigger

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Any pictures of it on the phone? I preordered the Gunmetal version from Amazon.

Sure, here's a few.
uhynybyr

ma4e6e6u

And here's some of the SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle. I took out the built in screen protector since I have a glass one installed. I also cut off the lightning plug so I can use my Twelve South Highrise dock.
7ahazagu
qe2ysuvy
ruzudutu
tataja9e
uze4uqeg
ruve9ena

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site

Looks great! That's the same case I am ordering. I just can't decide if I want gunmetal, yellow or red.

My opinion about cases- every case will add some bulk to the phone, it just depends how much protection/bulk you want. If you don't want any bulk, get a BestSkinsEver front and back skin for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site

Not to thread jack, but how is he Hightower dock??? I'm really wanting it and haven't heard much about it.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

ios4ever

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I got the spigen tough armor case from amazon and it's great ... didn't add much to the phone at all... hell it's thinner than my lifeproof case was on my 5S lol come on lifeproof ... get those cases out lol I got the TA Electric Blue and the mrs got the Mint Green one just to tide us over

http://www.amazon.com/KICK-STAND-Pr...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2349883

I got this case... It's really nice and lines give it a slim look.. Feels great in hand and doesn't add bulk or weight. Defiantly worth it. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1411930124.449989.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1411930143.949156.jpg

InTheRed

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I have the Neo Hybrid and I like it. The only thing about it is that it obviously shields 100% of the back so you can't tell what color the phone is, if it matters.

To most people it looks like I have a white iPhone now instead of silver.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I have the Neo Hybrid and I like it. The only thing about it is that it obviously shields 100% of the back so you can't tell what color the phone is, if it matters.

To most people it looks like I have a white iPhone now instead of silver.

The Neo Hybrid doesn’t cover the ring around the home button. Black/Gray, Silver or Gold.

pararigger

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Not to thread jack, but how is he Hightower dock??? I'm really wanting it and haven't heard much about it.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

I'm enjoying it. I'm used to having a wireless charging dock on my night stand for my Lumia 1520 and this replaces that to my satisfaction. I like how it is adjustable for use with many different cases, but if you switch cases or go without one often it gets annoying loosening the screws to adjust it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

martinlmnt

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Love the leather case. It's doesn't show wear as easily as the 5S counterpart and is super comfortable. Lightweight and almost adds no bulk. I say go for the leather if you don't end up liking the silicone with scratches :)

I second this! I bought a spigen as well and used it for a few days and reverted back to the leather...

TomsAndroid

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
You're basing that off of someone else's opinion.

I know, I guess. I really need to see it in person, but I don't think anyone down here sells it in store. I just think it looks really nice in the pics, and he's saying it doesn't look as good in real life, so I hope that's not true.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BlazingGold

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I know, I guess. I really need to see it in person, but I don't think anyone down here sells it in store. I just think it looks really nice in the pics, and he's saying it doesn't look as good in real life, so I hope that's not true.

Tom, I have the Spigen neo hybrid. It DOES indeed look great. A very slick, polished case. It doesn't feel cheap either. My issue with it is the lack of grip. The back looks grippy, but is not, and the sides are even more slippery. Drop protection of the case should be pretty good, but if a case causes you to drop the phone and then protects it, it kind of cancels itself out ! I will be buying adhesive grippy strips from a hardware store to fix this (which will probably take away some of that slick look that the case has)

TomsAndroid

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Tom, I have the Spigen neo hybrid. It DOES indeed look great. A very slick, polished case. It doesn't feel cheap either. My issue with it is the lack of grip. The back looks grippy, but is not, and the sides are even more slippery. Drop protection of the case should be pretty good, but if a case causes you to drop the phone and then protects it, it kind of cancels itself out ! I will be buying adhesive grippy strips from a hardware store to fix this (which will probably take away some of that slick look that the case has)

Thanks a lot. I'll keep all of that in mind. Maybe I'll go with two cases, one for regular use, one for when I need extra protection.

Ignoring that it's slippery, how comfortable is it to hold with this case? Are the edges slightly rounded?

Sent by Tom using Tapatalk 4 on my HTC One

BlazingGold

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Thanks a lot. I'll keep all of that in mind. Maybe I'll go with two cases, one for regular use, one for when I need extra protection.

Ignoring that it's slippery, how comfortable is it to hold with this case? Are the edges slightly rounded?

Sent by Tom using Tapatalk 4 on my HTC One

Yep, the edges are rounded and it follows the shape of the iPhone 6 plus. It does feel sturdy, the fit is not too loose, but also not too tight. I actually wouldn't mind if it did wrap around a bit tighter. I really do like everything else about it, aside from the fact that I feel a bit nervous holding it loosely except if I'm over a cushiony surface like a bed (because I fear dropping it). I've mentioned it before, but I will be getting the Speck Candyshell Grip case for the plus once it is released. That will be my extra protection case for when outdoors. It offers excellent drop protection, and has the grippiness needed for when holding the phone

TomsAndroid

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Yep, the edges are rounded and it follows the shape of the iPhone 6 plus. It does feel sturdy, the fit is not too loose, but also not too tight. I actually wouldn't mind if it did wrap around a bit tighter. I really do like everything else about it, aside from the fact that I feel a bit nervous holding it loosely except if I'm over a cushiony surface like a bed (because I fear dropping it). I've mentioned it before, but I will be getting the Speck Candyshell Grip case for the plus once it is released. That will be my extra protection case for when outdoors. It offers excellent drop protection, and has the grippiness needed for when holding the phone

Thank you, I'll put this one back up on my list :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro