I just got the spigen case

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
what an ugly cover. my plus feels heavy with it. Also, I can't even use it one handed with that case.

Ill just put it back in the little bag it came with and send it to where it came from.

#mystrugglewiththecases

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I bought the Spigen Ultra Hybrid case before the phone came out so I would at least have SOMETHING to put the 6+ in in the event that the Apple stores didn't have any leather cases...thankfully that didn't happen. It's not a terrible looking case really, but to me it makes the whole package look cheap...plastic is not what I'm trying to put this beautiful phone in if I want it in a case. I'm just going to hold onto it in case something happens to either the blue or black leather cases I have...which means it will probably never be used. Thank god it was only $12.

NH0z4Nx.jpg

bhWCXi7.jpg

aFDlsf1.jpg

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I bought the Spigen Ultra Hybrid case before the phone came out so I would at least have SOMETHING to put the 6+ in in the event that the Apple stores didn't have any leather cases...thankfully that didn't happen. It's not a terrible looking case really, but to me it makes the whole package look cheap...plastic is not what I'm trying to put this beautiful phone in if I want it in a case. I'm just going to hold onto it in case something happens to either the blue or black leather cases I have...which means it will probably never be used. Thank god it was only $12.

http://i.imgur.com/NH0z4Nx.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/bhWCXi7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/aFDlsf1.jpg

I have the Apple silicone case. It doesn't even have a week and it's all scratched already. I have the black one tho. The guy at apple told me people are returning it like crazy because of the scratches.

However. I'm getting used to it. It's comfortable to hold. I'll go tomorrow and get the leather black case. I've read that it wears in after a while so I'll give it a shot. I've also read the scratches fade away after a while. So... Hopefully I'll have it tomorrow.

With the spigen one I almost dropped it(my heart stopped for a second lol). I couldn't hold it very well even tho I have big hands.ipaid for it 23 bucks ugh.

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I have the Apple silicone case. It doesn't even have a week and it's all scratched already. I have the black one tho. The guy at apple told me people are returning it like crazy because of the scratches.

However. I'm getting used to it. It's comfortable to hold. I'll go tomorrow and get the leather black case. I've read that it wears in after a while so I'll give it a shot. I've also read the scratches fade away after a while. So... Hopefully I'll have it tomorrow.

With the spigen one I almost dropped it(my heart stopped for a second lol). I couldn't hold it very well even tho I have big hands.ipaid for it 23 bucks ugh.

Love the leather case. It's doesn't show wear as easily as the 5S counterpart and is super comfortable. Lightweight and almost adds no bulk. I say go for the leather if you don't end up liking the silicone with scratches :)

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I actually want a neo hybrid.... Otterbox is taking a while to have 6 Plus cases available
Right now I'm using a generic silicone case I picked up at Verizon with tempered glass

TomsAndroid

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Pity. I've been looking into cases, in case (pun intended) I do get a Plus. The Neo Hybrid was my first choice I guess I'll have to look elsewhere...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pararigger

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I got the Spigen Neo Hybrid with red polycarbonate around the edge. I think it's a great case for $16 and doesn't add very much bulk at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrdnlc

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I got the Spigen Neo Hybrid with red polycarbonate around the edge. I think it's a great case for $16 and doesn't add very much bulk at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any pictures of it on the phone? I preordered the Gunmetal version from Amazon.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I have that one in a slate/space gray. It?s a decent case for about $15 or so. It actually arrived the morning of launch day, so I was good to go when my phone arrived.

Hey, can you please take some pictures of your phone with the case? Advertising pictures always look cool, but I would like to see real pictures.

That would be really nice

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I received the Spigen Neo Hybrid this week (finally). While a decent case (especially the price I paid for it), I much prefer the Apple leather one. The Spigen just feels off when trying to hold it; the edges are "sharper" compared to the curved sides of the Apple leather one. I'll hold onto it as a spare, but I don't see the Spigen getting much use.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I also have both. I like the apple leather but do not like how it's open at the bottom. That being said I feel the hybrid outter piece is cheap. Mine already cracked around the vibrate switch.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't decide between the tough armor which I have for my 5s and the slim armor. So I flipped a coin and ordered both and added the clear ultra hybrid for good measure. Now all I need is the phone...

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I also have both. I like the apple leather but do not like how it's open at the bottom. That being said I feel the hybrid outter piece is cheap. Mine already cracked around the vibrate switch.

I don't mind that the leather case is open at the bottom. I would rather have it open than have a thin strip which will break often with normal use. The outer plastic band on the spigen does feel cheap (and has sharp edges if not seated in the other part of the case). I was hoping for more after all the rave reviews I've read here on the forums. But to each their own...

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen