I just got the spigen case

taker888

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I got the Tough Armor case in Metal Slate and even though it will fully protect the phone from major accidents, it makes the phone bigger and harder to use, well for my preference. I went and order the Thin Fit A in Metal Slate. I feel like I need the slimmest case without any bulk to use the phone properly. The only down fall with the Thin Fit A is that the top and bottom is exposed. I guess I have to sacrifice protection over easy handed. I can forget about buying a battery case in the future now!

pararigger

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
So, after hearing everyone rave about the leather case I went to my apple store and checked one out. Let's just say my phone now matches my black leather sofas. My Neo Hybrid is probably going on CL for a few bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
So, after hearing everyone rave about the leather case I went to my apple store and checked one out. Let's just say my phone now matches my black leather sofas. My Neo Hybrid is probably going on CL for a few bucks.

I ordered a neo hybrid yesterday but I think when I actually get my 6+ I will also go to the local apple store and checkout the leather cases.

pararigger

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I ordered a neo hybrid yesterday but I think when I actually get my 6+ I will also go to the local apple store and checkout the leather cases.

Don't get me wrong,the Spigen is a nice case for the money. But the apple leather case just has that premium feel and better grip. I personally like the way the Spigen looks over the leather case which is why I originally choose that one but the feel in the hand from the apple leather case just tops the Spigen in my opinion.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
This is one of my favorites....
a3usuba5.jpg

Ultra hybrid

falconeight

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I judge my products by the company's customer service. Spigen really doesn't have any customer service so I don't use them.

pararigger

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I judge my products by the company's customer service. Spigen really doesn't have any customer service so I don't use them.

I've never had an issue with their customer service. The polycarbonate bumper piece on my galaxy S3 Neo Hybrid case broke by the charging port and they sent me a new one in two days no questions asked. I judge companies on their customer service as well and that is why I don't mind buying from Spigen. Granted, if you had a bad experience buying from them I can understand not wanting to do so again. But everyone's miles will vary when dealing with customer service from just about any company and you have to look at the whole picture.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site

I picked up a black Apple leather case today. It's very nice. Super slim and feels good. I scratched it already, but expected to scratch it (working in the garage).

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I picked up a black Apple leather case today. It's very nice. Super slim and feels good. I scratched it already, but expected to scratch it (working in the garage).

I'm actually a big fan if a leather phone case which is why I may just go with the Vaja grip but I'm going to wait until the phone arrives JUST in case

TomsAndroid

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site

I wish I could judge off customer service, but it's pretty much non-existent for us. Australia doesn't even get some of your brands. I can't find a Zagg screen protector. I found the Spigen Neo Hybrid on their eBay store, but it's not available until about December. And warranties and all that become a pain when we're that far apart.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

falconeight

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I've never had an issue with their customer service. The polycarbonate bumper piece on my galaxy S3 Neo Hybrid case broke by the charging port and they sent me a new one in two days no questions asked. I judge companies on their customer service as well and that is why I don't mind buying from Spigen. Granted, if you had a bad experience buying from them I can understand not wanting to do so again. But everyone's miles will vary when dealing with customer service from just about any company and you have to look at the whole picture.

I have had past good experiences with them but lately they have slipped really bad. They use generic responses and I have waited up to a week for a response and I am currently waiting for a response for two weeks. I email them everyday and get nothing but that generic responses from them.

pararigger

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I have had past good experiences with them but lately they have slipped really bad. They use generic responses and I have waited up to a week for a response and I am currently waiting for a response for two weeks. I email them everyday and get nothing but that generic responses from them.

Maybe they've outgrown their customer support department. That's a shame. Good luck on your current issue.

TomsAndroid

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Soo...I ended up going with a Tech21 Classic or Tactic case, in blue. It's actually a really nice case, I highly recommend it. I wasn't too fond of its look in pictures, but in person it looks really nice, I think. I was also fortunate enough to find an Invisible Shield Glass screen protector. I didn't think I'd find one down here. It's fantastic. It feels so smooth, it's perfectly clear and I feel very confident with it on. Very happy with both purchases, and the combination.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site

They are in a bit of hot water here in Japan for their extremely poor service since the iPhone 6 has been released. Some people, according to Amazon reviews, have yet to receive their products even though many of them ordered around the release last month. I decided not to order from them for that reason and instead ordered a different case.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Does the clear plastic backing easily scratch? The case looks really nice but I would be concerned about it becoming scuffed up and scratched.

So far it hasn't scratched looks like new. But i don't use it everyday. I rotate it between my neo hybrid and my slim armor case.

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I had a Spigen Slim Armor for my 5 which I loved and was actually looking to get a Spigen for my 6 Plus. I didn't want any of the cases that resembled the design of the 5/5S. So I looked into the Neo Hybrid but reading the reviews it looks like there's a problem with the buttons and Spigen sending some sort of fix so the buttons click better? I dunno how I feel about that so I'm looking into other cases.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR