Anyone order on launch day (9/19) and receive any updates?

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I've been following the threads about delayed shipping but everyone in them seems to have ordered their 6+ on the day of preorders (9/12). I am looking hear from people who ordered on the day of launch to see if we can get some info if anyone's shipping dates have been moved forward or any other info into their orders.

I ordered mine from AT&T telesales on 9/19 around 3pm and my estimated shipping date is still 11/9-11/27

I knew because I ordered on the day of release it would be delayed, and I am not upset about the delay, I just wanted to start this thread to get some info from others who also ordered from either apple or AT&T on the day of release.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I've been following the threads about delayed shipping but everyone in them seems to have ordered their 6+ on the day of preorders (9/12). I am looking hear from people who ordered on the day of launch to see if we can get some info if anyone's shipping dates have been moved forward or any other info into their orders.

I ordered mine from AT&T telesales on 9/19 around 3pm and my estimated shipping date is still 11/9-11/27

I knew because I ordered on the day of release it would be delayed, and I am not upset about the delay, I just wanted to start this thread to get some info from others who also ordered from either apple or AT&T on the day of release.

I ordered mine on Preorder day and got the same expected shipping date as you. It's better to cancel your order, and look for one near you. Or you could order through Apple right now, with an expected 3-4 weeks.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine on Preorder day and got the same expected shipping date as you. It's better to cancel your order, and look for one near you. Or you could order through Apple right now, with an expected 3-4 weeks.

Unfortunately I have a little different situation. AT&T premiere allowed me to upgrade early (my contract isn't up until the end of December) so my only option for ordering and upgrading before my eligibility was to go through AT&T.

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the 6P space gray 128GB from Apple, AT&T Next, on the 19th, at about 1500-1600?? I have a date of Oct 20-27, with no updates, status "processing."

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the 6P space gray 128GB from Apple, AT&T Next, on the 19th, at about 1500-1600?? I have a date of Oct 20-27, with no updates, status "processing."

I am wondering why some people who ordered on the 19th have earlier estimated ship dates. I know a friend who ordered later in the day (I would say sometime around 5-7pm EST) and he also has an estimated ship date of 10/20-10/27.

jneusch

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Ordered mine at 3:10am on pre order day. I was given a 10/13 - 10/20 delivery. That date moved up then I got a nice surprise by getting my phone last Tuesday. AT&T 128 white.

soulenigma

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine around 4 on launch day and got my email last night and it arrived today! So glad because my original ship time was October 2-13.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine around 4 on launch day and got my email last night and it arrived today! So glad because my original ship time was October 2-13.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Who did you order from? What color and what size?

oder040

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I preordered the 18th, but had to call verizon to get my order off hold due to different billing/shipping address on the 19th. My email says the 28th of october for a ship date, but i have no clue where to check the actual status of the order.

jrdnlc

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I ordered two, one Gold and one Space Grey both 128gb from the Apple Store on the 22nd. Est deivery is 10/22-10/29

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Espo, my situation is the same as yours, except I ordered in store instead of with telesales. I ordered a 16GB 6 Plus in Gold.