- iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
Hey guys, I'm curious about the inventory at the Apple Store. I have gotten up early the past few days (4am) to check if there are available phones to purchase. Unfortunately there has not been any available. Does anyone know if they sell some actually to walk-ins or does the "unavailable for pick-up" include the walk-in category. Much appreciated!
- 09-26-2014, 07:03 AM #2
- 09-26-2014, 09:33 AM #4
Re: Apple inventory?
I'm going to throw a monkey wrench into this...the other morning, when I got up to get my wife her iPhone 6, I checked online to see if there were any iPhone 6 Plus' to order for pick up. It said there were none available for the day (that was at around 3:30am). Woke up, went and got in line, and as they were handing out reservation cards, there were easily over 20 units that people were able to buy...probably closer to 40 (I just don't know because I can only guesstimate based on where they stopped issuing reservation cards for the Plus in the line).
Like last year, I don't trust that online stock counter...I don't think it's updated frequently enough to make a full on judgement, and that it IS worth waiting in line (you just gotta get there EARRRRRLY...not 5min. before they open).
- By ktaifan in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 95Last Post: 10-14-2014, 06:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-04-2014, 11:32 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2014, 09:56 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2014, 08:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 08:03 PM