Screen protectors or no?

sirbenjaminj

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I always feel like these dull down the screen, especially when the Plus looks so incredible. Who goes without and who swears by them?
Any screen guards that feel and look like they aren't there?

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Zagg Glass, crystal clear. It's up to you. I always use them and we have members that never do. I carry my phones in my pocket so all you need is some pocket lint or sand and it will scratch your screen in my case I have had it happen. I'm not willing to take the risk.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I enjoy my retina display as-is. I don't put a screen protector or even a case on my iPhone, and that will not change when I get the iPhone 6 Plus, but that's Just Me, D....:)

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
You gotta get the glass protectors not the cheap plastic ones. The screen still looks just as great and the protector itself is not noticeable. I go for either iloome or spigen.

Sent from my HTC M8

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I used them faithfully on my past/present iPhones and iPad. When I got my iPad Air I never applied one. As for my 5C I had one on since Oct 2013 but removed it last week because it was showing wear and tear. As of now I don't plan on putting one back on anytime soon.

It's all a matter of preference if your comfortable with or without having one on or not:)

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
If you are hard on your phones and are around dirt, sand or have it in any pockets with keys and or change and you hate scratches get one.
If you are in clean areas or you don't care about scratches don't use one.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't like screen protectors, I like the naked feeling of the screen. Sure I get the occasional scratch however I now think of them as battle marks and not let them make me crazy.

blueshapti

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Just got Zagg glass. Feels perfect, no sensitivity loss. Crystal clear. Great application method and free replacement if ever needed. Way better than the plastic protector got at Apple store. Let's the full screen beauty of 6 Plus shine through.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm the opposite. I always do but I do not like the way they look on the 6. Unless I find one that covers the entire screen I will pass

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't going to...but I have picked up a hairline scratch in the screen. I carry it in my hand or in my front pocket with nothing else do not sure how it happened but it's there in the top right section.

So I'm going to pick up a protector.

Chief G-Hawk

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
At first I wasn't planning on using a screen protector but each time I get paranoid if I think about it, so I went a head and decided to get Zagg Glass on mine. So far Love it. No issues, it's very clear, very easy to install.

I'd rather have scratches on my screen protector than on my actual screen.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I used to be a screen protector kind of guy. As soon as the glass ones came out I was hooked. Then last year I got a LifeProof Nuud case and could not use my screen shield. I haven't gone back to using them, not on my iPhone 5s or on my new iPhone 6.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Got an InvisibleShield Glass today for free...had no real expectation of wanting to keep it on outside of just checking it out because it was free...they may have a life long customer now, this thing is perfect and completely subtle on the screen. I'd definitely buy them in the future...

Phil12299

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I love the spigen glass protectors. I was fixing my brothers car and my phone ended up face down in the driveway. Screen protector had bits of concrete ground into it, pulled the protector off and my screen was still mint.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh