Screen protectors or no?

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
It's hard to base someone else's screen to yours everyone does different stuff. If you are not easy on your device slap one on... If you are careful but can handle a a few scratches should they happen then don't worry about it

pararigger

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Do you have apple care + or something similar? If you don't, are you willing to pay a few hundred dollars to fix your screen? No? Get a protector. If you have apple care + or something like it or don't mind shelling out some money to fix a broken screen then go with out. Simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahmed S

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
While I personally hate the idea of a screen protector, I must admit that it protected my 5S from a substantial amount of scratches... Every few months I look at the screen protector and it's all scratched up, so I just replace it... It's love/hate relationship since one doesn't wish to disturb the beautiful Retina Screen, but again... if you put your phone in your pocket, you might as well protect it.

I for one am considering a flip-case, if I could find a good one. Then maybe I won't need a screen protector. However, for the 6 Plus, I am seriously considering the Zagg Glass.

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I got a screen protector when I bought my first iPhone in 2011, tore it off a week later. Cannot stand something covering my screen. I prefer to go naked. 😜

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods