- 09-27-2014, 11:46 AM #51
Re: 9 Customers!!!! CASE CLOSED! #BEND
The consumer reports piece is right on addressing the large amount of pressure needed to create the reported bend.
I hope people don't go away with the impression that lesser amounts of unwanted force is okay - for any smart phone. Especially for Apple devices this is destructive long before the visible bend in the frame. The screen and boards are built to very tight tolerances not meant to be pushed in that way.
- By ErinHenriksen in forum AccessoriesReplies: 14Last Post: 01-20-2015, 07:25 AM
- By David Erato in forum iPhone 6Replies: 112Last Post: 01-01-2015, 08:41 PM
- By SeanHRCC in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 31Last Post: 10-07-2014, 10:22 PM
- By gnozicka in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2014, 02:07 PM
- By SeanHRCC in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 10:06 AM