SICK of this "bendgate" crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoyouFanBoyBro

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm so sick of this bend gate crap so much so I'm considering not even going to any web pages or using any social media for about a month or so.

I'm literally over it. My faith in humanity is already at an all time low.

A few pictures get posted online. Some dude makes a video shaking his hands in attempt to bend an iPhone and everyone goes nuts

The fact that society has reacted to this crap in such a manner is a scary thought in of itself

Oh btw? For the android fans out there. Guess what ? The HTC M8 apparently bended as well.

Bent M8 - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm so sick of this bend gate crap so much so I'm considering not even going to any web pages or using any social media for about a month or so.

I'm literally over it. My faith in humanity is already at an all time low.

A few pictures get posted online. Some dude makes a video shaking his hands in attempt to bend an iPhone and everyone goes nuts

The fact that society has reacted to this crap in such a manner is a scary thought in of itself

Oh btw? For the android fans out there. Guess what ? The HTC M8 apparently bended as well.

Bent M8 - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Yeah and it's funny when it happens to an Android phone it's not that big a deal but oh boy when something like this happens to an iPhone whew doggies watch out all hell breaks loose.

The Apple haters have to find any little thing they can to keep hating on our choice of phone.

DoyouFanBoyBro

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Yeah and it's funny when it happens to an Android phone it's not that big a deal but oh boy when something like this happens to an iPhone whew doggies watch out all hell breaks loose.

The Apple haters have to find any little thing they can to keep hating on our choice of phone.

Did you see that HTC USA tweeted out a joke already?

Total CLASSLESS act. I have no admiration for HTC anymore.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Did you see that HTC USA tweeted out a joke already?

Total CLASSLESS act. I have no admiration for HTC anymore.

No I didn't see that. I can see Samsung doing a commercial about this now.

They seriously need to come up with another slogan #thenextbigthing is becoming #thenextbigjoke.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Even BlackBerry jumped on the bandwagon this morning as they introduced the big square thing.

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Just let it go. Both HTC and blackberry are struggling and well, Samsung is just Samsung. I find it surprising blackberry joined in though considering a Q10 bent recently.

Last edited:

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
BlackBerrry who?

I'm sick of this "bendgate" crap also!
People just wanna blow it out of proportion, but whatever doesn't bother me I love my big iPhone, and if it bends oh freaking well!!! Aluminum bends, I'll just get a new one

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
There's always a comment like this in every thread.

You express your distaste for the continued discussion of the bending screen by...continuing the discussion of the bending screen.

The big, annoying, idiotic thread was closed...put to death after having been dead and beaten for many hours...and you resurrect the issue with a new thread.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
No I didn't see that. I can see Samsung doing a commercial about this now.

They seriously need to come up with another slogan #thenextbigthing is becoming #thenextbigjoke.

I'm no lawyer by any stretch of the imagination. But I think Apple could sue Samsung for defamation if they made a commercial insinuating that your iPhone will bend.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I've debated deleting Facebook over that video. I have a ton of android freaks on my Facebook who seen that video and shared it a billion times so every iPhone owner could see it. Like get a life... It's an aluminum phone, you wanted thinner, lighter and bigger?... If your a complete dingleweed with your phone yeah it will probably bend. Use your head

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
CNN, FOX, My local news, my local news from home, they are all talking about this....even E!

it's so annoying!!!

the funny thing is that you always see the same pictures of the bent phone over and over, the same video over and over... so they are basing this bend gate thing by a freaking video and 2 or 3 pics!!!!

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I've debated deleting Facebook over that video. I have a ton of android freaks on my Facebook who seen that video and shared it a billion times so every iPhone owner could see it. Like get a life... It's an aluminum phone, you wanted thinner, lighter and bigger?... If your a complete dingleweed with your phone yeah it will probably bend. Use your head

lol, dingleweed. Gonna' use that

And yes, it is the same photos over and over and over again.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I agree with you. This is rubbish. I realised it doesn't matter how great a product is, there will always be negative remarks that try bring it down. Jeez......
I got asked today at work about this bending thing and peeps saying I shouldn't of gotten the 6+. Oh well, I'm gonna carry on pimping with my 6+ no matter what these critics say word word lol.

metacuate

May 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm no lawyer by any stretch of the imagination. But I think Apple could sue Samsung for defamation if they made a commercial insinuating that your iPhone will bend.

It isn't defamation if they show other people saying it will bend. Unless they sue in the UK, I hear their defamation laws are pretty scary

BParker4381

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Look, let's all be serious for just one moment. "Bendgate" = It's Gods way of saying "If you are a male; you do not need to be wearing skinny jeans."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods