Is anyone canceling the order because of the bend issue?

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
or anyone changed their mind about buying it?

I got applecareplus today just in case.... the first day i got the iPhone plus the guy charged it to without my concern. I got the refund back to my account but i called today and got it back!!!

now i feel safe and relieved lol

You already had one year of applecare. It depends on if you're keeping your Plus longer than a year. Don't let this bend thing influence your decision.

tattooed4515

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Please. Apps crash a lot? I've had 1 app crash once in the week I have had this phone and that app was Facebook. The phone bends? No one knows if this is a legitimate problem yet or not. Too many taps? Are people really getting that lazy that there is a such thing as too many taps? Most anything on the iPhone is only 2,3 taps at most.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
or anyone changed their mind about buying it? ...(snipped)

NO!I have no fear whatsoever of my iPhone 6 Plus getting bent, and even if it does, SO! I'm not going to blame Apple for it. I am smart enough to understand that it is a smartphone that is not to be used as a chair, and if, by chance, I do forget and sit on it, causing it to bend, I will blame "Me, Myself & I". :)

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I want to see what happens when Kim Kardashian jams her iPhone6 into the back pocket of her jeans. Wait, maybe she'll let me help her with that.:p

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
I want to see what happens when Kim Kardashian jams her iPhone6 into the back pocket of her jeans. Wait, maybe she'll let me help her with that.:p

According to the tests that have been done, the iPhone 6 should be just fine. It's the iPhone 6 Plus that has concerns with the frame's integrity. :nerd:

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Damn Apple!!! If they would've made the new iPhones out of adamantium, this never would've happened! 😐

falconeight

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Apple has said that 9 people have notified customer service about bent iPhones. Thats 0.00025714285714285715% Ill take my chances. They seem pretty good. Chance are that I would get bitten by a shark are better and I don't even have to go to the ocean.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Not a damn chance, I'm going to be a little more cautious with it but mine along with the gf's that are arriving today are going in spigen tough armor cases with zagg hdx protectors and applecare + until Lifeproof releases their cases .... now if UPS would just come to my damn door already lol

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
No, I won't cancel my order. Those are just rare cases.....only 9 incidents out of several millions sold. I will still keep my phone in my back pocket. But I will take it out when I sit down. Besides, I am going to put the phone in a case anywhere. No issue there.

epicness4G

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I actually placed my order for mine today.. I'll just keep regular jump insurance with t-mobile. I'm not worried about the bend at all as my phone is almost never in my pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2