- 09-23-2014, 07:25 PM #2
- 09-23-2014, 07:43 PM #4
- 09-23-2014, 07:45 PM #5
Re: Question for 6+ owners that doesn't use a case.
I'm guessing it will be the same as the 5S. It feel like it could be scratched easily. I don't think they changed anything with the aluminum, so I think it would be the same as the 5S.
I want to use my 6 plus without a case but I'm afraid of dropping it.
- 09-23-2014, 10:13 PM #6
- 09-23-2014, 10:25 PM #7
- By Hiri89 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 39Last Post: 09-25-2014, 09:03 PM
- By kataran in forum iOS 8Replies: 7Last Post: 09-24-2014, 06:38 AM
- By SpookDroid in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2014, 06:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2014, 04:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2014, 03:12 PM