My Galaxy note 3 would have never done this.

mommybetts

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yesterday at 5:00 pm I charged my iPhone 6 plus up to 97% before I went to school. Normally when I'm in class I have to cut off my data and gps due to Sprint not having LTE in that area. I could walk into class with it being at 97% and leave with it being at 20% or lower within three hours. But this time I wanted to test out my new phone to see how it stood up to the Note. IT DID GREAT!!! I walked out of class with it being at 81% instead of 20%, and I was able to use it in class with a 3G connection. Last night I didn't charge it at all before I went to bed and I have been using my phone heavily. Currently I still haven't charged it and 18 hours later I am at 21%. My Galaxy note 3 wouldn't have never made it this far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Sounds real good! Looking forward in getting one in a not too distant future.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
You are wrong sir! Samsung says that Apple sheep are wall huggers! And everyone knows that Samsung can tell no lie... lmao

mommybetts

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks you guys!!! Before the Note I had a iPhone 4s and a 5. I also have a iPad 4th generation, but I had forgot how good the iPhone was lol.

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
The Note is a neat phone that has a lot of great features for people who need it but the features I value are found on the iPhone one of which is battery reliableness. I'm glad the iPhone is working out for you! :D

mommybetts

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks everybody:) 19 hours later with heavy usage and I'm at 4%!!! I'm trying to let it die down so I can recharge it.

KiwiGrrl

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I charged my Note 3 up before bed last night, killed all the running tasks, and when I woke up this morning, it was deader than 2 giant dead things. Between that and the overheating problems, I'm so ready for my 6+ delivery!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks everybody:) 19 hours later with heavy usage and I'm at 4%!!! I'm trying to let it die down so I can recharge it.

There's no reason to let it die down to charge it. That's no longer necessary. You can charge at any time and at any %.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

mommybetts

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I charged my Note 3 up before bed last night, killed all the running tasks, and when I woke up this morning, it was deader than 2 giant dead things. Between that and the overheating problems, I'm so ready for my 6+ delivery!

That's not good.

icnmayhem

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
same here. I was bummed about not being able to use wireless charging at work, but it seems I don't need it. my note 3 was fine when I first got it, but the kitkat update killed battery life.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
You are wrong sir! Samsung says that Apple sheep are wall huggers! And everyone knows that Samsung can tell no lie... lmao

No offense, but until the new iphones arrived users have always been wall huggers with limited battery capacity and constant recharges needed. Yes I owned a 4, 4S, 5 and 5S and I do have a 6Plus on order and have owned about 30+ Android phones over the years.

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
No offense, but until the new iphones arrived users have always been wall huggers with limited battery capacity and constant recharges needed. Yes I owned a 4, 4S, 5 and 5S and I do have a 6Plus on order and have owned about 30+ Android phones over the years.

Well then. I guess my iPhone was lying to me when it said it gave me great battery life

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234