Question about purchasing directly from Apple, please help.

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
I've always purchased devices through Verizon's corporate stores. Clearly the availability of the 6+ is scarce. A local Apple store has a 6+ in stock. I called Verizon and I am able to upgrade directly through Apple but I am very unfamiliar with terms and conditions.

I read Apples return policy, stating that you have 14 days to return the device for a full refund. With Verizon returns have always been really simple, is this the case when purchasing from the Apple store?

If I purchase the 6+ from an Apple store and decide to return it, will I get my upgrade back aside from the full refund?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I dont know the answer. I guess I could call Verizon back but sometimes I think that seasoned users are more verse than customer service.

thanks for the help!

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I've always purchased devices through Verizon's corporate stores. Clearly the availability of the 6+ is scarce. A local Apple store has a 6+ in stock. I called Verizon and I am able to upgrade directly through Apple but I am very unfamiliar with terms and conditions.

I read Apples return policy, stating that you have 14 days to return the device for a full refund. With Verizon returns have always been really simple, is this the case when purchasing from the Apple store?

If I purchase the 6+ from an Apple store and decide to return it, will I get my upgrade back aside from the full refund?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I dont know the answer. I guess I could call Verizon back but sometimes I think that seasoned users are more verse than customer service.

thanks for the help!

I have returned accessories and even an iPad to an Apple Store before and had zero issues doing it. Someone else can chime in about the iPhone specifically but IMO it should be no problem.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

As far as getting your upgrade back that's something you should take up with the Apple Rep as well as Verizon. We don't normally answer policy questions as they tend to change frequently

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I think if your device is broken and they can diagnose it, you have a limited warranty for 90 days or such? I've returned a defective iPod in the apple store before...no hassle...they just gave me a new one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2