Frustrated waiting for carrier shipments? Apple stores have LOTS of phones everyday!

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
My fianc? needs to hang out with you for a while so that you can wear off on her. She was pretty angry with me for being gone all night waiting in line for a "stupid phone"

Sounds like my wife. I hear the "it looks the same as the one I have now" line whenever a new iPhone drops...Every. Single. Year.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Frustrated waiting for carrier shipments? Apple stores have LOTS of phones e...

That will work out well for you...the pre-order line for store pick up had a wait time AT MOST of about 20min. (at least at my store it did).

Went after work at about 7PM. Line for reserves would be a half hour. Was too hopped up on pre-workout. I'll go tomorrow lol

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
My fianc? needs to hang out with you for a while so that you can wear off on her. She was pretty angry with me for being gone all night waiting in line for a "stupid phone"

That sucks...my wife is a tech junkie as bad or worse than me. Her desk in our office is covered with camera guts, LOL! Some people just don't care...my brother is one of those people, and while I can understand that not everyone is as interested as any of us are in technology, it's weird when you meet someone that just doesn't care even a little.

My wife was so excited btw...but we ran into a huge speed bump with her actually getting to use it as Comcast decided to fail miserably tonight and our internet has been down since before she came home. Thank god for hot spots! She still loved it though.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
That sucks...my wife is a tech junkie as bad or worse than me. Her desk in our office is covered with camera guts, LOL! Some people just don't care...my brother is one of those people, and while I can understand that not everyone is as interested as any of us are in technology, it's weird when you meet someone that just doesn't care even a little.

My wife was so excited btw...but we ran into a huge speed bump with her actually getting to use it as Comcast decided to fail miserably tonight and our internet has been down since before she came home. Thank god for hot spots! She still loved it though.

Broad band is the best, but Comcast, they drove me nuts.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Counting seconds until Google Fiber gets to Atlanta in 2015...I cannot wait to back this Comcast crap in a box and literally throw it through the door of an Xfinity office.

I was so sick of the crap, stepped down to DSL. hoping Fios would be coming in. Looks like I'm going to have to go back. lol. can't deal with the DSL.

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
And just a word of advice for those of you who are looking to order a 6 Plus for pickup. Just because you check online to see if you can arrange a pickup at a local store at 11am doesn't mean you shouldn't check until the next day. Check again at 2PM, 3PM, and so forth. Inventory at the stores are updated as things come in. When I got my first 5S I checked online for a pickup 3 times in that same day. By the 3rd time a couple of hours later, it was available for pickup.

apple is sold out for about a 200 mi radius around me of gold 64 gb 6+. says 3-4 weeks shipping for ordering online. boo.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Just canceled my pre-order with AT&T that had a ship date of late November. Will check for in store pickup regularly for a week or so. If not will order through Apple for a guaranteed 3-4 weeks shipping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
apple is sold out for about a 200 mi radius around me of gold 64 gb 6+. says 3-4 weeks shipping for ordering online. boo.

When I showed up earlier to pick up a reserved iPhone 6 there was still a huge line of people in the hopes of getting something. This was 7PM. I didn't want to wait in the reserve line for 30 minutes so i split. I asked the dude in the front though if they actually had 6 Pluses in stock and his reply was "We have a few for Verizon and AT&T." He mentioned that there are days they could receive no shipments whatsoever. Or they could get stuff 3 times in the course of a day.

They're out there. Just a matter of having the right timing in looking online.

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
i think the other issue is i have tmobile...i checked the apple site and they have most 16 gb 6's in stock for everyone except tmo. nothing is in stock for tmo.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
i think the other issue is i have tmobile...i checked the apple site and they have most 16 gb 6's in stock for everyone except tmo. nothing is in stock for tmo.

Those are the tough ones. Lots of people buying those since they're unlocked to sell them over in China.

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
gotcha...ugh...at least apple is quoting a 3-4 week shipping time...tmo was telling me 12 weeks for any type of 6+. get paid next week then i can order it. come on payday! lol

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I picked up my gf's phone earlier and you should have seen the line for people in hopes of getting one. The first guy was counting his stack of 100 dollar bills lol

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site

My wife called me ridiculous numerous times on Thursday before I left the house to wait in line. She has the things she likes, I have mine. I don't spend my money on car parts or guns like other husbands. I buy 1 iphone a year, she doesn't have much to complain about. Well maybe she will when I buy the apple watch. But I didn't mention that yet.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW