Gold, Gray, or Silver?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I got gold to try something new and honestly its just not me. I wanted to change it shortly after I bought it but the lead time on AT&T was and stil lis 21-28 days so I got it. But I will be swapping it for a Grey/Black one next month and moving on. I don't see the 6S Plus as a big push, still may get one, why not and get into an every other year roll getting S models.

AppleGeek21

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I originally wanted the Space Grey but the store only had Silver in the size I wanted (128 gigs) so I bought it. Now that I have been using it I actually prefer the silver, plus I've had black iPhones for as long as I can remember so it's a nice change.

panjwani

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
Majority here seems to space grey
But sum how i bought a space grey initially and now over to GOLD .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

panjwani

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
Space grey actually lol...

Alot of my collegues and buisness associates use to tell me "oh wow thats a note 4 right" and that kinda got on my nerves wen i was using the grey and i was not convinced too that i was using a iphone wen i was using space grey plus lol

Jus sharing and just a opinion will all due respect to grey

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Alot of my collegues and buisness associates use to tell me "oh wow thats a note 4 right" and that kinda got on my nerves wen i was using the grey and i was not convinced too that i was using a iphone wen i was using space grey plus lol

People like that I generally ignore because obviously they have no idea

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site

It was funny at my work away day a few weeks ago. Everyone wanted to see my 6 plus as were saying how much they liked it. Two of my colleagues had the note 3 and note 4 but no one was interested in those phones. It's weird it's like no one is bothered with the note now. I remember when I got my original Galaxy note two years ago, everyone used to ask me questions about it but it looks like all the attention has shifted to the 6 plus lol

eyesopen1111

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
I considered both the silver and the gold, but just had to get silver when I was in the store! It really fit my style and I'm really lovin' the phone.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
We just picked up my wife's silver 6 plus tonight. I have the space gray 6 plus. Both are nice but I prefer the black front. My wife obviously prefers the white one. Regardless of color the 6 plus is a great phone.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

jason_mabry

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Since I am upgrading from my black iPhone 5, I ordered the white/silver iPhone 6 to change things up. To me, the white/silver looks classy, preppy, and clean.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner