Gold, Gray, or Silver?

rex450se

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I've got a Silver 128GB 6+ and a Black Note 4. Love the combo. I need to get back to just one phone but still can't decide. But the Silver 6+ in the blue Apple Leather case is one of the best looking phone case combos I've ever seen.

njshoregurlz

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
My first gold I always grabbed white and silver this time I decided to try for the gold cause it's so pretty so good or champagne whatever color its labeled.Gold 64gb

zinstantz

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
My first gold I always grabbed white and silver this time I decided to try for the gold cause it's so pretty so good or champagne whatever color its labeled.Gold 64gb

Same here...I want to try something new and was not disappointed. People say gold is girl color but I have no problem whatsoever rocking my gold 6+ :D

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
People who think gold is a girls colour is normally males who are insecure about their manhood and have to make these stupid stories up about what's manly and what's not. I've said it a hundred times on here what's manly is whatever the man likes... Period. Just don't throw a bedazzled pink case with hello kitty on the back cause yeah that's girly

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
So I ended up with the 64GB White and silver. Had wanted 128GB in gold but my carrier literally had no stock anywhere. I don't mind silver and to be fair when I had the iPhone 5S in 64 GB I didn't come close to filing it. I had a 128 gb micro SD card in my S5 and that still had 68 GB of free space. So I think that 128 GB was probably overkill.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I just received my space gray today. It's amazing to look at and even better to hold. I have a thin case with a clear back on it for now. Just enough to keep it from slipping out of my hands.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I just received my space gray today. It's amazing to look at and even better to hold. I have a thin case with a clear back on it for now. Just enough to keep it from slipping out of my hands.

I'm on my 16 GB Space Gray, just picked it up today (upgrade from 5s). It's nowhere near as big as I thought, very easy to hold and perfect functional size.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Had the iPhone 6+ gold but it was 16 gig then swapped out of iPhone 6+ gray 128gig. The space gray is a better look than the gold imo.

I like the space gray better too. Good move swapping out for the 128gig. I can't even imagine trying to manage 16gig's on this phone. I went with the 64gb but I considered the 128gig for sure.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I like the space gray better too. Good move swapping out for the 128gig. I can't even imagine trying to manage 16gig's on this phone. I went with the 64gb but I considered the 128gig for sure.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Most of my data is on the cloud & with data being so fast & cheap, I've never had (or needed) more than a 16 GB iPhone or iPad.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Had the iPhone 6+ gold but it was 16 gig then swapped out of iPhone 6+ gray 128gig. The space gray is a better look than the gold imo.

I just exchanged my silver 64GB for a 128GB in space grey. Not my first choice of colour but I needed the extra storage as I only had 8GB left and I hadn't taken any pictures.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
People who think gold is a girls colour is normally males who are insecure about their manhood and have to make these stupid stories up about what's manly and what's not. I've said it a hundred times on here what's manly is whatever the man likes... Period. Just don't throw a bedazzled pink case with hello kitty on the back cause yeah that's girly

Priceless sir!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2