Gold, Gray, or Silver?

Alex Gosser

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I prefer space-gray... but I ended up purchasing the silver. That was the only one in stock. I considered waiting, but the salesperson goofed and ended up giving me an additional 100$ off my purchase... which was too good to pass up. So naturally I bought the silver. xD

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Yea. I wish I went with space gray. Not a big fan of silver. >: x

I love the silver color. Always have for some reason. Whenever I get the black version I see the white and silver phone and wish I had that one. This time I went silver and haven't looked back

Alex Gosser

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Its starting to grow on me...
The main reason why I prefer black is it looks better for video imo. But silver is still nice :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Its starting to grow on me...
The main reason why I prefer black is it looks better for video imo. But silver is still nice :).

Yeah if you are like me you would get the black, see someone using the white and go "damn that's a slick phone" and you would want silver again. Lol

Alex Gosser

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Oh it is slick. I thought about returning it for gray, but decided I'm falling in love with silver. The silver back looks better anyways imo.

When I bought my phone gold and silver were the only options for 64 GB 6 plus. So I went with silver. Thought about waiting... But I was saving too much money not to bite the bullet ha ;p

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Oh it is slick. I thought about returning it for gray, but decided I'm falling in love with silver. The silver back looks better anyways imo.

When I bought my phone gold and silver were the only options for 64 GB 6 plus. So I went with silver. Thought about waiting... But I was saving too much money not to bite the bullet ha ;p

I know that feeling all to well.

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I got the 128 Silver and wife got the 128 Gold. I'm regretting the silver now, that good is awesome!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro